CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

This could be an announcement for the title but it wouldn't fit the pattern of the last 7 Bond films. Since 1995 the title has been revealed at the start of production press conference. If it's anything pertinent to Bond 24 then my guess is that the cast will be revealed. Maybe even an logo/ teaser poster.  

This could be an announcement for the title but it wouldn't fit the pattern of the last 7 Bond films. Since 1995 the title has been revealed at the start of production press conference. If it's anything pertinent to Bond 24 then my guess is that the cast will be revealed. Maybe even an logo/ teaser poster.  

for logo though you would need the title. So if it it is not the title reveal it might be casting. 

for logo though you would need the title. So if it it is not the title reveal it might be casting. 

Fair but in my defense the Quantum of Solace teaser poster didn't have the title. The poster was released in January or February of 2008. The title was not revealed until November 2008. If I remember correctly.  It seems too early for even a teaser poster. 

Fair but in my defense the Quantum of Solace teaser poster didn't have the title. The poster was released in January or February of 2008. The title was not revealed until November 2008. If I remember correctly.  It seems too early for even a teaser poster. 

The movie came out in November 2008 so the title had to have been revealed way before then

• Like 1

Considering what a turd that movie was, you really wanted them to continue with that?

the scene with Quantum was amazing

& the movie wasnt that ba as most think

imo obv ;)

'Risico' or bust!!!!!

• Like 1

• Founder / Operator

“The next one – it’s being written... It’s ongoing. For me, so much of it is about script. It’s like the building of a boat – once the boat gets on the current, it’s gone. If there’s a hole in the boat, you’re f**ked. So you’ve got to make sure there’s no holes in the boat, and that’s what we’re doing now.”

And this is why Mendes more than deserves to be helming this franchise.

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 1