CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

I watched Dr. No a few nights ago. Still a classic. Been meaning to watch From Russia with Love but I'm super lazy.

Ive been going through watching all in order, Im 9 films in. Watched Man With The Golden Gun yesterday. 

Dr. No is pretty dated and poorly made compared to other great films of the time. From Russia With Love REALLY steps its game up if you ask me. 

• Like 1

Ive been going through watching all in order, Im 9 films in. Watched Man With The Golden Gun yesterday. 

Dr. No is pretty dated and poorly made compared to other great films of the time. From Russia With Love REALLY steps its game up if you ask me. 

I've always enjoyed Dr. No because it's the humble beginning and so quaint compared to the rest. I'm definitely gonna watch Russia tonight.

• Like 1

I've always enjoyed Dr. No because it's the humble beginning and so quaint compared to the rest. I'm definitely gonna watch Russia tonight.

Its all about Roger Shaw. 

Its a tough call but I think From Russia With Love is pretty much tied with Goldfinger for the best Connery bond. Diamonds Are Forever is really bad though, easily the worst bond film yet (out of the 9).

• Like 2

Do you how many factors Skyfall had in its favor?

Excellent marketing, great reviews, 50 years of Bond, and the Adele song. 

Everything can be replicated aside from the the 50 years of Bond anniversary. Has Adele decided if she's making another song? 

Everything can be replicated aside from the the 50 years of Bond anniversary. Has Adele decided if she's making another song? 

Can't replicate Olympics. Reviews are dependent on movie and song is dependent if she comes back. Yes can be replicated but not guaranteed.

Sorry but Adele is awful, I know it benifited the movie but I hated it, her voice is so bad.

You may not like the song - I don't and think its Oscar win was terrible - but you cannot deny Adele's talent. Her voice is incredible. Set Fire to the Rain destroys all of Taylor Maneater's songs combined.And how on earth is Taylor a better writer? We are never ever getting back together. Really? She writes like a 12 year old.Which is why it appeals to teenage girls and some gay boys.

Edited by Noctis
  • Like 1

The worst thing about being born in the 20th Century as opposed to the 23rd century is that a person born three centuries later will have the chance to watch many, many more James Bond movies. I dread to think that many more Bond movies will be made after I die, that I will never be able to see.