CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

The goofball Moore films (aka the bad Moore films) were way campier than Die Another Day

Too true though Camp was there from the beginning and started to hit it's stride in the latter Connery's

You Only Live Twice - Ninjas in a hallowed out volcano! James Bond goes Japanese! Blofleld looking like a cracked egg! Pool of piranha to kill off incompetent henches

Diamonds Are Forever -  Blofeld in drag, Wint & Kidd, Bambi & Thumper, Plenty O'Toole, Jimmy Dean, Demise by  Baked Alaska Flambe, Vegas, Connery's wardrobe

Hell, I love Goldfinger but Pussy Galore and her Flying Circus, Oddjob and his killer hat, Granny with a machine gun, Goldfinger and his crotch laser.

Then there's a movie like On Her Majesty's Secret Service which many think is serious because of how it ends but has the most  LOL-WTF Villain plan in Bondlandia...."I have taught you to love chickens!" as well as a love montage to a Christmas Tree song and Lazenby's acting. :lol:

• Like 1

You make it sound like being aware of it makes it okay, something which I don't agree with.

Does it really matter? its James Bond, he kills the bad guy and gets the women. He's able to seduce women with his charms to get information out of them then just leaves them. You call it sexist, I call it James Bond being a lad. Women and men alike are fine with this franchise so there's no need to make a big deal about it, after all its not real.

• Like 1

The goofball Moore films (aka the bad Moore films) were way campier than Die Another Day

they worked for me b/c of Moore's charm that I found none in Brosnan. I just cant hate even if its first rate ridiculousness  :lol: he was such a goof

Edited by Tauriel
  • Like 1

I'm not disagreeing. Bronson is far more charming than both Moore and Brosnan. If only Hardy had been Bond instead of Craig.

I didn't mean to say Bronson haha. I love Hardy, think he's one of the greatest actors around but im still not convinced whether he has actual charm.

Moore was charming like that slightly handsy slightly tipsy uncle in law at a wedding.  Brosnan was charming and sexy. 

For someone called out by his boss for being a "sexist misogynist dinosaur"  he and his movies were probably the least sexist.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 1