CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

Apparently according to the Sony Leak, Bond's costing 300+ million and Scott was chosen over Ejiofor because he cost less, but that's a good thing. Scott was definitely a better choice. 

They will just cut a 50M promo deal with Aston Martin, Heineken and Omega again to recover 50% of the budget right off the bat like they did with Skyfall. If Superman can get 180M worth of sponsorship tie-ins, Bond will easily exceed that amount.

They will just cut a 50M promo deal with Aston Martin, Heineken and Omega again to recover 50% of the budget right off the bat like they did with Skyfall. If Superman can get 180M worth of sponsorship tie-ins, Bond will easily exceed that amount.

I'm not doubting it's profitability, but 300M+ is insane. It'd have to be the most expensive film of all time or at least top 3. And Skyfall only cost 150-200M, so I don't really see where the extra 100-200M is going. 

These leaks show how little we really know about Hollywood s numbers.

Numbers from Sony s movies real profitability are out and it doesn't fit with any theory we came up with ... Movies finances details are way more opaque that some think ...

Apparently according to the Sony Leak, Bond's costing 300+ million and Scott was chosen over Ejiofor because he cost less, but that's a good thing. Scott was definitely a better choice. 

And that's just insane. 300m for a frakking spy movie.

I can only imagine Avengers II budget ...

Or Avatar's budget. $1 billion for the however many Cameron wants to shoot back to back? 

That suggests Scott's part is pretty big. Lucky him if so.

I KNOW :D He deserves it.