CJohn

SPECTRE | 11/6/15 | Final Trailer on Page 126! | Twitter reactions coming in, STID 2.0?

Well looks like we are going to get another Thunderball lol

Interestingly, Thunderball was directed by Terence Young who also directed Dr. No and From Russia With Love. Young once bragged that he directed the first Bond film, the best Bond film and the biggest Bond film.

With Mendes not returning we may get Bond 24 in 2014. Although, a revelation to us, I'm sure that this decision was made weeks ago. EON Productions has to have a shortlist already composed. The obvious choices based upon the precedence that Mendes set are Danny Boyle, Tom Hooper and Christopher Nolan. I wouldn't discount 'journeyman' directors like Stephen Frears or Roger Mitchell. Frears was attached to direct the Bond Girl spinoff film, "Jinx" and Mitchell left the production of "Quantum Of Solace" after being overwhelmed by the production schedule. I would welcome Martin Campbell's return.

"

Interestingly, Thunderball was directed by Terence Young who also directed Dr. No and From Russia With Love. Young once bragged that he directed the first Bond film, the best Bond film and the biggest Bond film.

"

Thunderball was not bad but a big step down from Goldfinger....

Interesting. What's Mendes doing instead?

Theater.

And Tarantino and Affleck cannot direct a Bond movie, you have to be english to direct a Bond movie.

Unless they change this non written rule but I doubt they will