Neo

Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle | Nov 29 2018 (LA, NY), Dec 7 (Netflix) | Bale, Blanchett, Cumberbatch & Naomie Harris confirmed

didn't see the other one TJB in theaters and after watching this trailer, doubt I will see this in theaters either.  Probably on Netflix, HBO or whatever if I need something to watch

2 hours ago, AJG said:

I feel as if this movie was damn near finished ages ago and the film just kept getting delayed. I think what you see is what you’re gonna get

Yeah, Serkis said this morning on This Morning that he fully finished the film just last Friday.

I don’t know how the movie will turn out, but I’m already sick of all the people who are making jokes about this movie for being advertised as dark. While I’m not super familiar with the original Kipling stories, isn’t JB supposed to be dark? Seriously, just because Batman v Superman failed doesnt mean that movies can’t be dark ever again. 

26 minutes ago, Chewy said:

If "Witness the darkest telling" is their way of trying to differentiate...

I just saw the poster and now I read this? Yeah, lowering my prediction.

10/28

• Haha 1