Neo

The New Mutants | August 28, 2020 | Rumors are saying it released, but no one we know saw it

One has to love Josh Boone, he seems so hyped with his movie and in constant touch with the fans, not to mention that he is a deep comic lover. We definetly need more filmakers like him in the franchise.

And nice art and kind of confirmation of Maisie. Just hope Fox announces the whole cast soon, because this feels like its been in development for half a decade, lol. Time to make some real and big noise with the awaited annoucement

• Like 2

the June-October rumor its for X-Men, not NM.

Josh Boone said he could start filming NM late April, tho more than likely a May start. Lets hope they announce the cast next weeks (its about damm time, lol)

Edited by XMenSaga
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, XMenSaga said:

the June-October rumor its for X-Men, not NM.

Josh Boone said he could start filming NM late April, tho more than likely a May start. Lets hope they announce the cast next weeks (its about damm time, lol)

Yep, it's about damn time we know a little more about it indeed.

But hey, are you excited for their TV show, Gifted? The cast was announced yesterday, it looks dope! It will have some famous mutants in it too, such as Polaris and Blink. Plus Singer is producing and apparently directing the first episode so that's a plus.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2017 at 1:44 PM, Arlborn said:

Yep, it's about damn time we know a little more about it indeed.

But hey, are you excited for their TV show, Gifted? The cast was announced yesterday, it looks dope! It will have some famous mutants in it too, such as Polaris and Blink. Plus Singer is producing and apparently directing the first episode so that's a plus.

definetly hyped! Polaris, Blink and Thunderbird! hell yes!! intrigued with Polaris role, and look, but its Bryan, so I'll try not to get too excited with high expectations lol

10 minutes ago, XMenSaga said:

definetly hyped! Polaris, Blink and Thunderbird! hell yes!! intrigued with Polaris role, and look, but its Bryan, so I'll try not to get too excited with high expectations lol

Bryan's involvement is why I got excited in the first place! I se we have different points of view in this but hey, here's hoping this will blow both our minds!

Plus I love Amy Acker too!

I loved Burn Notice (Matt Nix), so I'm excited abut the show.  Legion is great if you haven't seen it.  

Anyway, I'm super excited about it.  I was a huge fan growing up and knowing that Boone is a huge fanboy of the comics, I think it will be very true to source material.  Plus, Anya Taylor Joy BETTER be Magik!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, imbruglia said:

can't wait. hopefully casting news soon.

I don't think this will make it to 2018 march release tho.

there will be only like 5~6 month between film shoot wrap to release.

i think march was originally for deadpool.

There have been some really rapid productions in the past. X-Men First Class and Ant-Man both started shooting less than a year before release.

A lot will depend on how much preproduction and postproduction work needs to be done. If it's lower key than other superhero fare, it's possible.

• Like 2