Neo

The New Mutants | August 28, 2020 | Rumors are saying it released, but no one we know saw it

20 minutes ago, Litio said:

Are you on a mission, @dudalb?

Trying to show people why ignoring reality and facts you don't like is not a good idea.

And it's something a great many fans are very apt to do.

I cannot see one hopeful sing that New Mutants will be anthing but a fiasco. Good movies do not sit around on the shelf the way that NM has.

• Thanks 1
  • Knock It Off 2

34 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Trying to show people why ignoring reality and facts you don't like is not a good idea.

I cannot see one hopeful sing that New Mutants will be anthing but a fiasco. Good movies do not sit around on the shelf the way that NM has.

I 'm not seeing anyone saying that it will be good. Another thing: based on the trailer, New Mutants seems to be a low-budget film. If it does FF (2015) numbers, it'll be good financially and If you think the film had a high budget after seeing the trailer and reading some news about its production (from reliable sources), you who are ignoring reality.

Edited by Litio

2 hours ago, dudalb said:

That's great and all but when you try to convince people that a movie you've never seen is bad, could you at least do it in one post and use multi-quote like most people do?

On 4/19/2019 at 8:57 PM, Litio said:

I 'm not seeing anyone saying that it will be good. Another thing: based on the trailer, New Mutants seems to be a low-budget film. If it does FF (2015) numbers, it'll be good financially and If you think the film had a high budget after seeing the trailer and reading some news about its production (from reliable sources), you who are ignoring reality.

Apparently, the budget is only 45M 😉

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 4:04 AM, TimmyRiggins said:

Apparently, the budget is only 45M 😉

Even taking into account what Ryan Reynolds and Tim Miller did on a modest budget with Deadpool.that just strikes me as being too damn small. I am all in favor of modestly budgeted CBM that takes chances that could not be taken with a larger budget but that is just too damn low.

Which also means it's dumpable by The Mouse.

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 8:52 AM, Wrath said:

Not a good sign.

Agreed, althought the way it has been rotting on the shelf at Fox and now Disney is an even worse sign.That just does not happen with good movies.

Edited by dudalb

Welp. It's like a comedy of errors.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

This must be a running joke that got carried over from Fox to Disney.

Let’s see how long they can stretch this joke out.