Neo

The New Mutants | August 28, 2020 | Rumors are saying it released, but no one we know saw it

2 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

So it's new and not new at the same time ^^

The problem with Fox is that they can't compete with Marvel/DC in terms of shared universe, they could need new heroes they'd create themselves.

They cant do that. I mean they can create new heroes but they cant connect it to the Xmen universe or call them by that name. 

And there are so so many characters in Xmen that they can make movies on them for decades but Fox has so far stuck with only a handful of the most well known ones. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, kitik said:

Friday the 13th?

Wow, I wonder if this really will feel like an actual horror movie.

The time is specifically 12:01 (12 + 1 = 13 :P) They also revealed Logan's Laura/X-23 on October 23 last year (10/23, and Roman Numeral for 10 is X, making it X-23).

14 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

Where's the teaser??????????????????????????????

:ohmygod::insane:

It's 12:01 PST :popcorn:

• Like 1

Looks.. fine? More of a horror movie I guess by the looks of it. Slowing down Pink Floyd was a weird choice for the pop song cover. 

Good thing is that it definitely looks like a much much lower budget than the other X-flicks, so should be a good investment in the end.

• Like 1

Just now, grim22 said:

Looks.. fine? More of a horror movie I guess by the looks of it. Slowing down Pink Floyd was a weird choice for the pop song cover.

I'm pretty done with the pop song covers in general. I would appreciate if they could move on from that trend.

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Good thing is that it definitely looks like a much much lower budget than the other X-flicks, so should be a good investment in the end.

That song worked SO well in The Faculty :wub:

What is this film? I watched the trailer but is it Part of the x men franchise?? 

Like the Nightmare on Elm St rip off bit. 

• Like 1