Neo

The New Mutants | August 28, 2020 | Rumors are saying it released, but no one we know saw it

5 hours ago, Frozen said:

Box Office Pro’s twitter just posted a list of all the Disney movies coming out in the next two years. This isn’t on it. What’s going on? 

Very clear what is going on. Disney thinks it has a total mess on their hands.....btw the same thing that Fox thought.

The ability of some people to ignore reality is incredible.

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 10:42 PM, Curtis1986 said:

Disney jet needs to dump.this mess on Disney+ and be done with. 

Pretty sure Disney is going to dump this mess; only question is do they have some kind of legal obligation to give it a therartical release.

But it's going to be dumped, one way or the other, with  Disney not spending a dime more then necessary. 

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 1:21 AM, Manny G said:

It’s so fucked of Disney to give a six month delay to a movie 3 months out which already has 2 trailers. That’s just setting it up for failure.

Or they think NM is such a mess that it's doomed no matter what and does not want to waste a valuble release date on it.

• Like 2

On 11/10/2019 at 1:52 AM, lilmac said:

I also think Disney is providing studio notes and shaping the reshoots.

There are no reshoots.  It ain't happening, bub.  It's Hulu or nothing for this. 

Fans of this material will be lucky if they see this thing appear at all...it may just stay in the vaults.

10 hours ago, kitik said:

Holy crap, the hell is your problem?

Some MCU fanboys tend to root for other non- CBMs to fail bad....They also don't want their precious stupid Disney brand to be tarnished lol....A bit late for that..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Knock It Off 1

11 hours ago, Macleod said:

There are no reshoots.  It ain't happening, bub.  It's Hulu or nothing for this. 

Fans of this material will be lucky if they see this thing appear at all...it may just stay in the vaults.

That TWO studios  have treated this film like it is a unfixable mess goes right over the heads of the fanboys.

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

I see reality and don't wear fanboy blinders.

i think the "what the hell is wrong with you" was because you quoted 5 separate posts to make the exact same point 5 times in a row. it's not like you're private messaging when you quote someone. everyone saw what you said the first time!

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/2/2018 at 8:03 PM, Macleod said:

Keep walking in expecting another delay.  😁

On 3/20/2019 at 9:23 AM, eddyxx said:

Everytime I see this thread bumped, I assume the movie got delayed again lol

On 3/28/2019 at 9:51 AM, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Every time I see this thread, I assume it’s delayed or something.

On 11/9/2019 at 11:24 PM, eddyxx said:

Every time I see this thread get bumped, I assume the movie has been delayed again. :sparta:

38 minutes ago, DAR said:

Every time I see this thread on the front page I think the film has been pushed back again.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, lilmac said:

Fanboys? Is anyone really clamoring for this film? Is there previous IP with a built-in fanbase?

Yeah, it's called "The X Men".

New Mutants is part of the X Men franchise.

Though the specific New Mutants charecters have not been done on film before.

You also have some people who love the idea of a Horror based Superhero film  and I think it's a interesting idea, problem is it seems to have been totally messed up 

35 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Yeah, it's called "The X Men".

New Mutants is part of the X Men franchise.

According to the reports that all references to the X-Men or the concepts of mutants being an established thing got cut...it doesn't sound like it is. They can't use a connection that no longer exists to promote the film.

Edited by SpiderByte