Neo

The New Mutants | August 28, 2020 | Rumors are saying it released, but no one we know saw it

The cheap effects in the trailer show Disney is not going to spend a dime more on this then they have too.

And a few people in this thread seem to be supporting this film just to give the finger to The Mouse. Stupid behavior.

• Knock It Off 1

Moderation:- Let's calm down folks and not call others troll and stuff. If a post is against forums rules, report instead

2 hours ago, kitik said:

thread title is wrong, new trailer is on page 92

Corrected. For mods the page numbers are different due to all the hidden posts. 

Just now watched the new trailer. 

Tough to explain my thoughts. It looks like the kind of movie that's really bad on a technical level, but also good on an entertainment level. It looks like I may walk out of the theatre sort of disappointed in the quality, but if I put it on one night on Netflix I would really enjoy it. Basically means that, to me anyway, the had something there with this movie, but the jury is out on the execution.

Probably won't end up seeing it in theatres, but I'm intrigued at the same time.