Neo

The New Mutants | August 28, 2020 | Rumors are saying it released, but no one we know saw it

46 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I don't believe for a second that they are trying to lighten the tone as that makes no sense post Logan's success. I do believe that Fox thinks that the film isn't good and are trying to save it. 

Justice League all over again, then.

6 hours ago, Gavin Feng said:

Don’t really buy this. I put more stock in TheWrap and Jeff Sneider than someone especially like Jeremy Conrad. He’s already retweeted suspect stuff calling Boone a prick and pretentious. It doesn’t even make sense for the direction they have been going. 

Edited by RedX

17 hours ago, RedX said:

Don’t really buy this. I put more stock in TheWrap and Jeff Sneider than someone especially like Jeremy Conrad. He’s already retweeted suspect stuff calling Boone a prick and pretentious. It doesn’t even make sense for the direction they have been going. 

Let's hope you're right. I want something different from this one.

• Like 2

https://www.avclub.com/new-mutants-director-thinks-it-might-be-the-hardest-pg-1822381334

This movie is probably the hardest PG-13 ever made. I mean, we’ve pushed it. The horror is pretty dark, but there’s also an emotional core, too. If I can scare you and make you cry: that’s the goal.

I'm sorry but I cant believe that the reshoots are to "add more horror" especially since the director said this is a PG-13 movie yet Fox clearly has no problem with Rated R superhero movies clearly 2 of their most talked about are Rated R so whats really the story cuz I'm not buying these excuses at all lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iHeartJames said:

I'm sorry but I cant believe that the reshoots are to "add more horror" especially since the director said this is a PG-13 movie yet Fox clearly has no problem with Rated R superhero movies clearly 2 of their most talked about are Rated R so whats really the story cuz I'm not buying these excuses at all lol

Not to mention the highest grossing horror films recently have been rated R.

And the horror-themed New Mutants will undergo a round of additional photography this summer that will insert a new character into the thriller that is dated for Feb. 22, 2019.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/will-disney-disrupt-foxs-x-men-movie-mega-plans-1088623?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

HAHAHAHAHA. More horror my ass. PG-13+New character. Yup...they want to avoid a fant4stic situation so they will take their sweet time. Basically, good amount of the movie will be reshot. Budget was only 30-40M, so they won't mind spending another 30-40M on reshoots/post-production. A new movie. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1