baumer

ALL SOTM ANSWERS CAN GO HERE (starting with SOTM2)

Changing my Answer.

SOTM3: May 27th

I overestimated it's dailies, it isn't that high.

No can do buddy...deadline has passed. May 26th it is.

I can't be lenient this time guys. Sorry. It causes too many problems. If you missed the deadline, sorry, no points for you. I'll give you a chance to make it up later.

I think this is because you set the forum time to Pacific time zone, and the game is set to central time zone.

Ok, that's not fair though. He said BOM time, he didn't say BOM Central Time.According to my BOM time, I'm within the deadline. But if he doesn't want to allow it, it'll suck, but it'll be cool. Just gotta hope for better holds on weekdays.

Ok, that's not fair though. He said BOM time, he didn't say BOM Central Time.According to my BOM time, I'm within the deadline.But if he doesn't want to allow it, it'll suck, but it'll be cool. Just gotta hope for better holds on weekdays.

Don't worry, it might land on May 26th. It will be pretty close.

Don't worry, it might land on May 26th. It will be pretty close.

It's gonna be tough. I overestimated it's weekdays (Mon-Thu) by over $8m, and it's weekend number was about $5m less than where I had. By changing my numbers around, and realizing that memorial day weekend is next week, it's gonna take an extra day (27th) to hit $500m.But yeah, it might land on the 26th, but I see the 27th for now. Hopefully he accepts my revision.