Re: NEOI'm not sure if baumer allowed it but technically you can put a film above another in rank and lower in gross. It makes some sense as you can get points differently, but not sure if it's allowed.

I don't really care, you can do that, but in the end it's best to try and call it as close to perfect as possible.

I don't really care, you can do that, but in the end it's best to try and call it as close to perfect as possible.

What happens if someone doesn't have any movie for a slot? (Neo didn't predict no. 11 and 12 and Goffe didn't for no. 8)? There must be some penalties, because those who predicted all the spots have the possibility of losing some points.

What happens if someone doesn't have any movie for a slot? (Neo didn't predict no. 11 and 12 and Goffe didn't for no. 8)? There must be some penalties, because those who predicted all the spots have the possibility of losing some points.

They will lose a lot of points there. There will be an incorrect film in that spot and the gross will be 0. So it will go from there.

They will lose a lot of points there. There will be an incorrect film in that spot and the gross will be 0. So it will go from there.

Which incorrect films will be in that spot?I need to know it or else its sabotaging my whole excel template.

Which incorrect films will be in that spot?I need to know it or else its sabotaging my whole excel template.

If you don't have a film listed in any particular slot, say slot 8, then you will essentially have a gross of 0, so whatever the film in number 8 grosses, you will be off by exactly that amount.

Goffe messed up a bit.He has no films at no 8 and his prediction for Madagascar 3 is 1M.

As I already said to baumer, that was my old account, my active game is on page 3 of the threadhttp://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/2874-all-of-our-preseason-answers-and-top-12-ww-questions-and-sotm-1-here/page__st__40

Prometheus fucked me over. I was thinking it was going to be PG-13 than a week later it was announced it going to be rated R.

Hopefully it still crosses $200m! If 300 can do it in March, I'm sure Prometheus can in June, besides, it looks amazing.

Well, its official. I am fucking screwed.

Top 12 Domestic:

[*]The Dark Knight Rises - 450

[*]The Avengers - 400

[*]The Amazing Spider-man - 275

[*]Brave - 220

[*]Snow White and the Huntsman - 200

[*]Ice Age: Continental Drift - 180

[*]Men in Black 3 - 175

[*]Madagascar 3 - 160

[*]GI Joe: Retaliation - 155

[*]Battleship - 145

[*]Prometheus - 140

[*]The Bourne Legacy - 130

• Like 1

I just noticed that I had Battleship in my Top 7 OW of the Summer. :blink: All that early tracking had me thinking it would have an OW of $50M+. I think if it had opened in the US before it opened worldwide, it would've had a stronger opening. Also, if the movie had actually turned out to be really good, the results would be much diffierent. There are just certain factors that you can never predict for in box office, and how good a movie will turn out is one of the major ones.