We're both pretty close with out predictions, except for Prometheus, which I'm predicting $75m more than you. I think you're my only competition with this game. How many points are you at right now? I'm at 120k.

Only competition? Huh yeah right your predictions are terrible :-P

Lol, lets see your predictions Townzy.

Townzy was runner up Season 1:Top 12 Domestic:The Dark Knight Rises - $475 millionThe Avengers - $450 millionSnow White & The Huntsman - $270 millionBrave - $260 millionThe Amazing Spiderman - $250 millionPrometheus - $210 millionIce Age: Continental Drift - $205 millionMen In Black 3 - $185 millionG.I Joe: Retaliation - $150 millionThe Bourne Legacy - $135 millionMadagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted - $130 millionDark Shadows - $120 million

Townzy was runner up Season 1:Top 12 Domestic:The Dark Knight Rises - $475 million [$441.3m]The Avengers - $450 million [$429.8m]Snow White & The Huntsman - $270 million [$184.9m]Brave - $260 million [$258.5m]The Amazing Spiderman - $250 million [$307.7m]Prometheus - $210 million [$214.4m]Ice Age: Continental Drift - $205 million [$188.2m]Men In Black 3 - $185 million [$154.2m]G.I Joe: Retaliation - $150 million [$160ish]The Bourne Legacy - $135 million [$152.3m]Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted - $130 million [$156.9m]Dark Shadows - $120 million [battleship: $144.4m]

Me and Townzy are pretty much eye to eye on a few films, except for:Snow WhiteSpider-Manand he has Dark Shadows, and I got Battleship, but neither of the two are going to enter the Top 12.Townzy, you can't say that my predictions are terrible then. :D

What films finish in slots:

4 Battleship

5 Dictator

6 Dark Shadows

10 Think Like a Man

^I'm on track to get 3/4, if Dark Shadows increases higher then Expecting on Saturday, or has a better Sunday hold, then I might get a perfect 4/4.

Tight!

4 Battleship

5 Dictator

6 Dark Shadows

10 Think Like a Man

^I'm on track to get 3/4, if Dark Shadows increases higher then Expecting on Saturday, or has a better Sunday hold, then I might get a perfect 4/4.

Tight!

Yes, but a lot can change between now and Monday. Hold onto your butts.

4 Battleship

5 Dictator

6 Dark Shadows

10 Think Like a Man

Tight!

You're looking at 2/4. DS has no affect on your #4, which is pretty much locked up by The Dictator. Edited by The Dark Alfred

You're looking at 2/4. DS has no affect on your #4, which is pretty much locked up by The Dictator.

I know this is a long shot, but I think there could be a possibility of Battleship and Dictator switching spots. Battleship could drop harder on Monday compared to Dictator, but I donno..

484.0 M THE DARK KNIGHT RISES436.0 M THE AVENGERS318.0 M THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN276.0 M BRAVE239.0 M PROMETHEUS174.0 M MEN IN BLACK lll170.0 M SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN165.0 M THE BOURNE LEGACY164.0 M ICE AGE: CONTINENTAL DRIFT148.0 M MADAGASCAR: EUROPE'S MOST WANTED125.0 M ROCK OF AGESSo far so good.