Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

In terms of performances, didn't anyone else think Heath Ledger was the weakest out of the main four? I thought Williams, Hathaway, and Gyllenhaal were all much better.

Nah, it was basically Heath Ledger's movie, he blew everyone else out of the water.

I think they are. I think The Avengers will boost ticket sales for a lot of films.

~Deez~ ‏ @dNisha

Sike Avengers sold out! HUNGER GAMESSSSS it is with Le Bri and Lotta Bottom

Yea but if they keep getting rid of showings for other movies to make more for Avengers, that's a lot worse than a little spillover business.

Looking forward to Saturday Numbers thread.

What is the general predict for saturday? I see people mentioning 70+. :wacko: Edited by C00k13

What is the general predict for saturday? I hear something like 70+. :wacko:

Expected number should be around 65M-66M, which is about a 5-6% increase from Friday without midnights.

"Yay more people need to do this. Are they taking away showings for other movies at a lot of the theaters? Yay more people need to do this. Are they taking away showings for other movies at a lot of the theaters?"Yes a bunch of showings but not from THG that is the only other movie making any real money around here,

Expected number should be around 65M-66M, which is about a 5-6% increase from Friday without midnights.

With a Saturday like that Potter's record is toast, with a fine slice of butter on top. :D Edited by C00k13