Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

So was The Dictator. Are they that afraid of TA or do they think Battleship is going to bomb that badly?

Well Dictator makes sense considering Dark Shadows is a simular audience.

MIB 3 may even get some backlash from how big this is and has become.

Last weekend of may is BIG in US. Spider-Man had a great Memorial Day weekend... can the Avengers take this kind of "magic" path through summer ?

• Founder / Operator

Shawn maybe your OW records and 500m grossing movies in 2010 were meant for this year.You know that the universe works in mysterious ways.

Oh, I fully believe it. :)Avatar and its 3D success completely screwed 2010 for us all. :lol:

Oh, I fully believe it. :)Avatar and its 3D success completely screwed 2010 for us all. :lol:

It's like you said attendance will screw 2009 and I don't know about 2002.

Jimmy's wife. ‏ @SlimeLikeABoss

The Avengers sold out so 21 Jump Street for today

Greg Brady ‏ @GreggoryTrevino

The Avengers is fucking sold out. Like every fucking showing. Buying the tickets for tomorrow

Keith West ‏ @AdvntrsFntastc

Avengers sold out so we're waiting for Pirates to start.

I keep on wanting to say "But that films almost a year old! It is still playing???" :P

This puts a movie like TF2 and TF3 to shame in about every area. Your move Michael Bay

Do you think Bay feels some kind of "pressure" because of what's happening or does the success of TF3 is good enough?

• Founder / Operator

Avengers has 250+ tweets/min right now.Inception had 80-100 @ the same time.

Twitter usage has also rapidly expanded in the two years since. Hard comparisons of that data are generally too out-of-date if the baseline comparison is more than 6 months old.