Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

yes YES YES i made it to the end of the thread finallyyyyyyyyyyy :lol: ok i'm off i'll be back later maybe for the saturday thread bonanza , have fun guys have to get dinner ready and other real life stuff

Yeah, jheeeze. The Lucky One made 2m! Why aren't people talking about that? :thinking:

Lol, but still.I think we should have a club: The Avengers v The Hunger Games - First to $400m! Edited by Robertron

6 sellouts at my theater alreadyAlso TA is now on 6 screens at my theater, the most for a long. time...TA had 8 total but much lower day business yesterday...

Edited by Lordmandeep

yes YES YES i made it to the end of the thread finallyyyyyyyyyyy :lol: ok i'm off i'll be back later maybe for the saturday thread bonanza , have fun guys have to get dinner ready and other real life stuff

Oh God... how many times did i feel EXACTLY this here or on BOM...

Enough about TA, Think Like a Man is doing very well. it'll end up around 95M which is amazing.

I think i brought TLAM 16 pages ago... but TA "twistered" it!lol95...a possibility of right around 100M?

trace ‏ @traci_trace

Our showing of The Avengers is sold out as is the rest of tonight's and tomorrows.

Katniss Everdeen ‏ @xLovaticsArmy

fuck, i wanted to go see The Avengers tonight and all tickets are sold out!! :(

B ‏ @sw33t_B

Damn every single showing of Avengers been gettin sold out

I just have this one thread constantly open on my phone.It's 8.20am and I have to leave for work in 40mins but instead I'm sitting here in my PJs on the lounge procrastinating like a motherfucker.

• Like 1