Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

You havent seen THG? Oh man, it's such a good movie. See it tomorrow.

hmmmIn fact, it didn't work very well here. THG will have 1.8 M admissions in its run. TA has 2 M admissions...in week 1!

An amazing profit!Now let's hope they don't make a sequel with a bigger budget purely for the sake of making a sequel!

You know it's already too late. Theatre or DTV, sequels are in suits' minds!

Well, I tried to go see TA today, couldn't find a parking spot, so I parked half a mile away in the Best Buy parking lot, walked to the theater, and every single showing was sold out today and tomorrow... looks like I'll be seeing this next weekend.

KONY GдИg HоЄ ‏ @ITweetPops

Avengers Sold Out every where.... I'm done lol

Justin Gomez ‏ @ThisJustIn__

The Avengers is literally sold out everywhere in the valley.

Megan McGonegle ‏ @megmcgonegle

We've sold out of every showing of avengers #ohdang

You know it's already too late. Theatre or DTV, sequels are in suits' minds!

Studios do it all the time!They run out of ideas or simply want think they can make more money out of it - it ruins franchises a lot of the time!Clash of the Titans did not need a sequel!Kick Ass does not need a sequel! (this is one of those ones I don't want to be ruined!)

Don't listen to this one, keep posting them!

I will. If I can put up with discussions on Brokeback mountain, Crash and whatever else people want to talk about, he can put up with my Twitter postings. At least they are relevant to the box office.

Well, I tried to go see TA today, couldn't find a parking spot, so I parked half a mile away in the Best Buy parking lot, walked to the theater, and every single showing was sold out today and tomorrow... looks like I'll be seeing this next weekend.

What?! All day Saturday AND Sunday already? 2D and 3D?!

I will. If I can put up with discussions on Brokeback mountain, Crash and whatever else people want to talk about, he can put up with my Twitter postings. At least they are relevant to the box office.

Good on you! Go for it! I, for one, quite enjoy reading them - it gives an idea as to how the general public are reacting to it, and how busy it is!!

Where is this Shpongle? Edited by ECSTASY

What?! All day Saturday AND Sunday already? 2D and 3D?!

Rest of the showings today are sold out. Sunday noon showings are sold out in advance. She said there are morning and evening showings for Sunday are still available but I can't make those times due to RL business. Sorry I exaggerated Sunday a lot, didn't mean to. Edited by Shpongle

Good on you! Go for it!I, for one, quite enjoy reading them - it gives an idea as to how the general public are reacting to it, and how busy it is!!

Thank you. And these tweets correspond with what Shpongle just posted about his theater being sold out today and tomorrow. It's pretty much everywhere.

Studios do it all the time!They run out of ideas or simply want think they can make more money out of it - it ruins franchises a lot of the time!Clash of the Titans did not need a sequel!Kick Ass does not need a sequel! (this is one of those ones I don't want to be ruined!)

I enjoyed Wrath (more than Clash in fact).KickAss 2 could be ruined just for the Chloé Moretz factor...