Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Frankie A Vann II ‏ @frankthezebra

I'm so pissed I won't see the Avengers for a while! It's all I wanna do! Can't believe tickets are sold out 2 days in advance!

Ria Clarke ‏ @Ree_Ci

At 6:15 and Avengers sold out and that's for the 9:15 show.

• Founder / Operator

Just a quick note: Baumer and I agreed that we're going to keep this thread open for the duration of the weekend, so this will be the thread for Saturday numbers/weekend estimates once they come out later tonight and tomorrow.

We'll probably switch over to a new thread on Monday.

Just a quick note: Baumer and I agreed that we're going to keep this thread open for the duration of the weekend, so this will be the thread for Saturday numbers/weekend estimates once they come out later tonight and tomorrow.

Awesome. This thread is going to gigantic. Edited by Jack Nevada

So basically, this thread will end up bigger than the Avengers thread. LOL

I went to a non-3D 10:40AM showing 20 min early and had to sit in the front second row neckbreaker(or fauxmax) seats. Not only that, but the entire movie theater parking lot was packed...at 10:20am. I had to park across the street.

nikki. ‏ @Nikk_Ayyy

Me and Angie really thought we were about to walk in and see the avengers in imax, that shit is sold out till 10 o clock tonight lol

I went to a non-3D 10:40AM showing 20 min early and had to sit in the front second row neckbreaker(or fauxmax) seats. Not only that, but the entire movie theater parking lot was packed...at 10:20am. I had to park across the street.

argh! The dreaded front row neck breaker seats!I think I would have waited.