Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

I`m glad there was no Russian accent because they are universally bad. She said she was Russian and that was enough.

LOL I thought she tried to have an accent of some sort in the beginning.

She was called BW by the Russian gangster in the interogation scene. Uma`s pose is gorgeous but Scarlett`s body is much more attainable for women cause they don`t have to die of hunger to look like that.

Oh yes, it's true!

Funny scene.

Scarlett's body is very fine but i always envisioned Black Widow as less "cute face doll" and more tough.

Ugh. I hate that title. As I said before, they apparently wanted to avoid any confusion with The Avengers film based on the TV series that came out in 1998. But I don't see one aspect of this film that is anywhere close to that one. Not one...

Posted ImagePosted Image

Oh right...

Just an addendum to this:

When Black Widow was first created by Stan Lee and Don Heck back in the early sixties, she had a vastly different look:

Posted Image

It wasn't until after The Avengers TV series came out that her costume changed to what you see in the films. Obviously the artist, the great John Romita was inspired by Emma Peel's look.

Posted Image

More exhaustive comic book trivia thanks to AA's OCD. ;)

• Like 1

Just an addendum to this:

When Black Widow was first created by Stan Lee and Don Heck back in the early sixties, she had a vastly different look:

Posted Image

It wasn't until after The Avengers TV series came out that her costume changed to what you see in the films. Obviously the artist, the great John Romita was inspired by Emma Peel's look.

Posted Image

More exhaustive comic book trivia thanks to AA's OCD. ;)

Thanks for sharing!

The hair color at the beginning... don't know why but lol

Red head gives a MJ Watson vibe (i like MJ!)

She looks cool as a redhead. I always thought she should be a lot taller for the movie. She has no super powers so at least she wouldn't look so petite and dimuntive next to all of the guys.