Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

She's saying 68M+75M is possible at this point

75M is kinda wishful thinking, that's a 6% drop from FRI+MID to SAT. But, if it is that's just fucking awesome.

It'll go up from 68M, but let's extrapolate anyway18.7M Midnights61.8M Friday68.0M Saturday (+10.0%)49.3M Sunday (-27.5%)197.8M OWSunday drop is a bit conservative IMO

Is this the most attended weekend ever?

75M is kinda wishful thinking, that's a 6% drop from FRI+MID to SAT. But, if it is that's just fucking awesome.

I don't think it'll happen, but it's possible. It's already above my projected 66M.Sunday's going to be huge. There's just too much demand right now that still needs to be burned off quickly

Update again ^^^Its 68++++ WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Also this will drop a max of 32%No film has ever dropped over that on this weekend and frankly the bigger the Saturdays actually the better the Sunday holds...

Gotta counter the no love for Spidey...

1. TDK

2. Spider-Man 2

3. Avengers (Tentative)

4. Spider-Man

5. Superman

6. Batman Begins

7. X2

8. X-Men First Class

9. Batman

10. Iron Man

11. Kick Ass

12. Thor

13. Captain America

14. Iron Man 2

15. Superman II

16. X-Men

17. The Crow

18. Superman Returns

19. The Incredible Hulk

20. Watchmen

So where in the list is Spidey 3??? We'd all love to know :D

Here is my list prior to seeing Avengers. I would probably put it in the same neighborhood as IM1 or TDK, which would put it 6th or 7th on my list. But I still need to see it more to truly rate it. These other movies have held up during numerous repeat viewings.1. Batman Begins2. Batman: Mask of the Phantasm3. Superman: The Movie4. Batman (1989)5. X2: X-Men United6. Iron Man7. The Dark Knight8. Batman Returns9. X-Men: First Class10. Batman: Under The Red Hood