Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Is it just me, or is The Last Crusade the best Indiana Jones movie? IMO its also one of the best movies of all time..

I actually think it goes in order of release with Crystal Skull a LOOONG way back in fourth. Depending what mood i'm in, i actually like Temple of Doom just as much as Raiders, Crusade is definately in third for me (too much bumbling Indy like in Skull) but the first 3 movies are so far in front of Skull its laughable.

Is it just me, or is The Last Crusade the best Indiana Jones movie? IMO its also one of the best movies of all time..

I think most people feel that way because it's lighthearted and just so fun to watch.

I'm more impressed and excited for The Avengers and Marvel Movieverse more than anything I've seen in cinema before.Soon you all will realize that I'm not alone.

How old are you?, i don't mean that in a sarcastic way i'm just curious.

Some people like it too much so they need smarter people to tell them they're wrong

You can bet your whole bank account that I'm not "less smart" than anyone on these boards. I'm not wrong for having The Avengers as my favorite movie ever, I just don't care about the backlash for stating that. In the years to come, there'll be a legion of people stating the same, and I don't really think it's possible someone prove me wrong about my personal preferences. Edited by iJackSparrow

I'm more impressed and excited for The Avengers and Marvel Movieverse more than anything I've seen in cinema before.Soon you all will realize that I'm not alone.

You're not alone :) Though I think it is definitely not even close to the best film.. but to me it was one of the most entertaining films i've ever seen. And that is a large part of the cinema experience.. entertainment.
  • Like 1