Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Disney is so lucky it has Marvel and Pixar.

Yes they are, otherwise their profits would plummet. John Carter, Mars Needs Moms. LOL. Maybe if they made better movies, they wouldn't need either of those.

How old are you?, i don't mean that in a sarcastic way i'm just curious.

I've been alive for 31 years, sir. Should I pretend that TDK is the most clever thing done with a comic book character to appear more mature or what? Newsflash for people that treat Nolan's TDK as some sort of CBM holy grail: Nolan hasn't done not even the best adaptation of Batman outside comics. Batman can, should and will be so much more better as soon as Warner finds the right person to helm his reboot. The Star Wars was the first blockbuster. The Avengers is redefining that and for me it's the best movie I've ever seen, and I've seen a whole fucking lot of movies throughout my life. If you disagree, it's fine. I'm open to debate how good the movie is, but don't try to choose what's the best for me, because that's personal and subjective. I'm not meant to be ruled. ;)
  • Like 2

He`s the url and html and java and all the scripts. Without him, no forum, nothing.

lolBut he wasn't here on the few days right after BOM.So the "birth" was still possible without him.Can we say we are over "puberty", now?

Disney is so lucky it has Marvel and Pixar.

Because they have Marvel and Pixar, they can afford John Carter's and MNM's from time to time. :puke: Edited by vc2002

Guys , please slow down a bit, i had to read 103 pages to catch up.....And..dammit, rise the LIKE quota!!! I need some extra for these:

The same guy that has penguin pj's!

Good boy *slaps asscheeks* Now, let's get to it. This might sting a littlehttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4cgFt70UzL8/TZT3h6q0y-I/AAAAAAAAAG8/wSGxTlUDvG0/s1600/rubber-glove2.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DsiGIM1Zaco/TQoRbmQ2JjI/AAAAAAAAABI/ZHt8GZPsvwA/s1600/me-gusta.png......NEE..........D...........NUm.........bee..................................rs..........

I've been alive for 31 years, sir. Should I pretend that TDK is the most clever thing done with a comic book character to appear more mature or what? Newsflash for people that treat Nolan's TDK as some sort of CBM holy grail: Nolan hasn't done not even the best adaptation of Batman outside comics. Batman can, should and will be so much more better as soon as Warner finds the right person to helm his reboot.

The Star Wars was the first blockbuster. The Avengers is redefining that and for me it's the best movie I've ever seen, and I've seen a whole fucking lot of movies throughout my life. If you disagree, it's fine. I'm open to debate how good the movie is, but don't try to choose what's the best for me, because that's personal and subjective. I'm not meant to be ruled. ;)

Loki disagrees. :D
  • Like 1

Because they have Marvel and Pixar, they can afford John Carter's and MNM's from time to time. :puke:

And every other movie they're doing. Lone Ranger, anyone?? :P :P