Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

If Saturday is between 65 and 68mio they will have to fudge it to break the 200mio...and they will!200 should go down for "real", so I hope for a 70+ Saturday with no fudging necessary..80,5/72/54 would be nice :D

Nolan made WB biggest grossing DOM film and the hugely successful Inception, no one is going to tell him to suck it, why would they?

Maybe pay him to change his mind or just respectfully saying for him to suck it by ignoring his preference for characters existing in their own world.

Please God no, I've enough of growling Batman. One last Bale's Batman is good enough. I'm hoping Ammie Hammer prove himself with Lone Ranger and become a contender for the Batman role in the reboot. We need a Batman just like redfirebird2008 was talking about, the most skilled detective and fighter in the World, not only a ninja. And for the love of God, no more growling. Deep voice yes, but the growling has to go.

Isn't he too blond, too pretty?

What will be the 1st idea of Warner: trying one last with Bale or just forget him because too Nolan-reminder for the audiences?

I had this thing going to $165m the highest and now it could do almost $200m! Amazing numbers. Definitely did not see this coming although the 3D helped. I think this is going to be a record breaking summer season.

Why the fuck are you people still posting here? Go see the movie, make $50 mio Sunbday happen! It`s 8 am here so I`ll be out in a few hours to catch it and do my contribution.

lol

I did my citizen contribution! (Presidential elections here)

Isn't he too blond, too pretty?What will be the 1st idea of Warner: trying one last with Bale or just forget him because too Nolan-reminder for the audiences?

I don't know about pretty, but I think he has the size and the voice to pull it off. Fincher thought he could act so I'm trusting him, but the real test will be if he can carry himself with Lone Ranger.I don't think Bale will ever play Batman again after TDKR. He's an amazing actor, but Nolan should've said to him the growling wasn't a good idea two movies ago.

Technically, Marvel made the Avengers...and Paramount still get 20%, so Disney have the biggest bomb.And Brave is from Pixar. They'll have to wait until Wreck It Ralph and see if that can take on Rise of the Guardians.

They're still owned by the Disney company

Why the fuck are you people still posting here? Go see the movie, make $50 mio Sunbday happen! It`s 8 am here so I`ll be out in a few hours to catch it and do my contribution.

I can't go because I'm in Brazil right now and in a town where there isn't one single movie theater, but have fun mate!

I thought the deal was 8%? Pretty sure it is.

Besides, it's all about the merchandise. That's where the mega money is for Disney.

I'd imagine they're planning an Avengers ride for Walt Disney World right about now. Imagine a 3D simulator a la the Spider-Man Universal Studios one?!!! Hell yeah. $$$$

It would likely be Disneyland where there would be Marvel rides. It's complicated but because past deals with Marvel and Universal no other Marvel ride or attraction can be built within 250 miles(give or take) so that eliminates anything at WDW

I don't know about pretty, but I think he has the size and the voice to pull it off. Fincher thought he could act so I'm trusting him, but the real test will be if he can carry himself with Lone Ranger.

I don't think Bale will ever play Batman again after TDKR. He's an amazing actor, but Nolan should've said to him the growling wasn't a good idea two movies ago.

What if the growling voice becomes some new reference for following actors like "of course! Bruce Wayne must change his voice for hidding his identity...it's obvious i must do it as an actor"?

:)

Can't see it today, got family stuff going on. I'll contribute to it's legs throughout its run though. Edited by DAR

What if the growling voice becomes some new reference for following actors like "of course! Bruce Wayne must change his voice for hidding his identity...it's obvious i must do it as an actor"?:)

I'll pray for that not to happen. Don't even give Warner ideas.