Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Paltrow is great as Pepper. I agree. Was happy to see her in the film.

She was great as Pepper in IM. here, she looked incredibly old. I don`t know what happened. perhaps that childish hair? I dunno. I thought she was a fug here.

Interestingly, I read in an IGN article that if Wonder Man is to be included in the next AVENGERS movie, they want Armie Hammer for the role.

He`d be perfect. I just hope they drop the Adrien Brody as anything bullshit. That guy needs to go back to pizza delivery.

Why the fuck are you people still posting here? Go see the movie, make $50 mio Sunbday happen! It`s 8 am here so I`ll be out in a few hours to catch it and do my contribution.

Well for us from the overseas, we watched it last week. :P
  • Like 2

204 pages.... you guys are insane. How the heck am I even going to catch up? lol Did anything happen since the last 60 pages or so? :D

I asked the same, nothing really happened.

204 pages.... you guys are insane. How the heck am I even going to catch up? lol Did anything happen since the last 60 pages or so? :D

Don't bother just go from here. Though it would be nice to see some new numbers

DC needs to change Nolan, Goyer and Snyder's "vision" and make them understand that Superman is supposed to be the first of many movies that exists in a newly created movieverse. JLA will bomb and look like a copycat if they rush it. For something like this to work it needs build up, it needs anticipation. I've read that Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman are icons therefore people will be as excited for a JLA movie as they are for The Avengers, nothing is further from the truth.The Avengers is this box office monster because people not only know these characters, they care about them. Not only that, every single Marvel film were building to this point we are now. That's what Warner needs to realize, and I'm all for them to tell Nolan and Snyder to suck it and make Man of Steel the first to many to come. DC characters can and should exist in the same universe, Warner needs to make this very clear to Snyder and Nolan.

Why can't Nolan and co's "vision" be applied to all the rest as well as Batman?

Interestingly, I read in an IGN article that if Wonder Man is to be included in the next AVENGERS movie, they want Armie Hammer for the role.

Do you have a link? Whedon/Marvel said no Wonder Man.

She was great as Pepper in IM. here, she looked incredibly old. I don`t know what happened. perhaps that childish hair? I dunno. I thought she was a fug here.

It seems your definition of acting ability is based on whether the actor/actress meets with your aesthetic approval, rather than if they are actually a good actor/actress or not.