Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

We do have them over here, but I am just not into the CB, but their movies. We can just say I am not much into reading.

Well I didn't read a lot of comic books too but I was so into cards when I was young. Like collecting them.

Yes they can....universal only has the rights to the characters in the parks already. There's a big thread on a Disney forums with insiders who have confirmed this.

I'm talking about in Disney World, not the other Disney parks. God knows though. Everything changed when Disney bought marvel. I'm sure the suits are thrashing out something.

Well I didn't read a lot of comic books too but I was so into cards when I was young. Like collecting them.

That's cool, but I was playing with a ball made of socks back then when you were collecting trading cards.

It's Miranda Otto from the LOTR films. Believe me it's a weird hatred to have

Nope, she sucked beyond measure and the proof for it is that she`s now cutting ribbons at super-market openings. You think a great poerformer from a huge trilogy would fall this low? You think indurtry would allow that to happen to a real talent from a megahit franchise? Riight.

I'm seeing this again with my girlfriend at the 4:50PM show this afternoon.. I've been giving her the crash course on the whole thing so will see how this goes..

Ooh! I missed you. Where have you been?

I should know this by now but around what time can we expect the first weekend estimates from Nikki?

Could be released any minute now....but there's no way that Nikki is the first one to get the number with the way she's handled this weekend.

I'm seeing this again with my girlfriend at the 4:50PM show this afternoon.. I've been giving her the crash course on the whole thing so will see how this goes..

If she doesn't like it, would you admit it?

Nope, she sucked beyond measure and the proof for it is that she`s now cutting ribbons at super-market openings. You think a great poerformer from a huge trilogy would fall this low? You think indurtry would allow that to happen to a real talent from a megahit franchise? Riight.

I searched on google, and apperantly it was no supermarket. It was a Louis Vuitton store.http://www.wireimage...of-the/88877816 Edited by vc2002