Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Oh hell yeah.. I'll let ya know.. She wasn't too hip on the idea of having to get there a little earlier than usual, but hey, who needs or wants shitty seats???

How did you find it?

Posted Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember when Crack Mag was spoofing Shriekapoo and had Legolas say something "I`m by far the prittiest girl in this movie". And many critics who reviewed Troy said they thought Borelando was Helen.

Edited by fishnets

Nope, she sucked beyond measure and the proof for it is that she`s now cutting ribbons at super-market openings. You think a great poerformer from a huge trilogy would fall this low? You think indurtry would allow that to happen to a real talent from a megahit franchise? Riight.

It's weird

Who is that?

I keep an eye on Shitto page and every time some idiot tries to resurrect that dead place, I make sure I post anti-Shitto stuff to keep them away. She must be destroyed. That`s the prime directive. Edited by fishnets

I keep an eye on Shitto page and every time some idiot tries to resurrect that dead place, I make sure I post anti-Shitto stuff to keep them away.

Now I see your purpose in this world. ;)
  • Like 1

Now I see your purpose in this world. ;)

It`s a good purpose. Kids should have role models who appreciate dental hygiene. That`s very hard to achieve because kids and adults fear dentists but if role modles do care than it`s easier for kids to find courage. That is something you don`t get from being a Shittard. Also, no movie should ever have that shrill voice that ruins hearing.