Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

It`s a good purpose. Kids should have role models who appreciate dental hygiene. That`s very hard to achieve because kids and adults fear dentists but if role modles do care than it`s easier for kids to find courage. That is something you don`t get from being a Shittard. Also, no movie should ever have that shrill voice that ruins hearing.

Well I support your case and anyways she isn't going to be in anymore LOTR related movie. Is it just in that movie you don't like her?

Well I support your case and anyways she isn't going to be in anymore LOTR related movie. Is it just in that movie you don't like her?

She is terrible in everything. The voice is like chawk on a blackboard which is impossible to endure for longer than 10 minutes, dental part is just disgusting and if you are brave enough try to find a clip of her southern accent which must be the worst one eevr attempted on the screen. Legandary bad.

This is definitely 2002 all over again. Potter had broken the OW record the year before and then here comes a Marvel movie that just destroys it.Also most considered SM1 to be big but utlimately be beaten by AOTC...fast forward to 2012 and most people thought TA would be big but ultimately lose to TDKR. Deja vu perhaps?

lol 200+ was always a challenge...It is just a big gross.TA would have to perform like a kids movie to comfortable fly past it.

My forecasts = $191m so being cautious was a good step :)Unbelievable number by the way.