Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

No, we will be having 2nd weekend estimates first and then later next weekend get the 1st weekend estimates. :)

I want to like your post, but because of some reading of the Real Life gif thread, I used my daily allotment. What's up with that shit Shawn? :badday:

No, you suck for being so weak as to change your awesome name just to please fish. :P:rofl: :rofl:

He hasn`t changed it forever, silly. He`s just honoring me because THG beat Shriekapoo and TA is obviously going to the same in 2 weeks flat. And changing a name to please me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> not changing a name to please you.

Lol it beat DH2 by a huge margin and ticket prices actually fell this year!!

It could still end up higher, the current low price is due to the overperformance of 2D films since the end of last year.

Guys I suggest we stand back and put 190-200 million in context...Its "THIS SHIT CRAZY NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And I suggest we hammer that crazy number by getting our asses off this forum and putting them in TA seats!

lol weekend estimate started at 150-155 from THR to 200 million.The Saturday record will stand for some time I think.It increased 10% from Non Midnights, much better then Spider Man 3.That REALLY TELLS YOU SOMETHING ABOUT LEGS ^^^

Edited by Lordmandeep

I want to like your post, but because of some reading of the Real Life gif thread, I used my daily allotment. What's up with that shit Shawn? :badday:

There is conspiracy against me going on.

"And I suggest we hammer that crazy number by getting our asses off this forum and putting them in TA seats!"Going at 7pm Today with 8 of my friends my showing is already 70% full!

He hasn`t changed it forever, silly. He`s just honoring me because THG beat Shriekapoo and TA is obviously going to the same in 2 weeks flat. And changing a name to please me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> not changing a name to please you.

Blah...like I thought he changed it forever. And tawasal and me will always have polar opposite opinions just for fun, so you can stop ruining our pleasure. :P

Who else thinks that Hulk hammering Loki to the ground after his speech of being god is the best scene of the movie?

Edited by Rest in Hell SHITTO
  • Like 1