Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

And by the way, I overtook you in OW olympiad playing half the weekend. Take that, you loser. :pounce:

I coming back for your ass. (no homo) :lol: and take over that crown.

lol weekend estimate started at 150-155 from THR to 200 million.The Saturday record will stand for some time I think.It increased 10% from Non Midnights, much better then Spider Man 3.That REALLY TELLS YOU SOMETHING ABOUT LEGS ^^^

Has that ever happened before or at least wit 15M+ midnights?

FWIW, this will need to hit $193,738,923 to pass Spiderman as the biggest record breaker of all time.Meaning, Spiderman broke Potter's record by $24,549,495. The number listed above will beat Deathly Hallows 2 by one more dollar.

Welcome, if you mean the attendance record it actually needs ~210m

FWIW, this will need to hit $193,738,923 to pass Spiderman as the biggest record breaker of all time.Meaning, Spiderman broke Potter's record by $24,549,495. The number listed above will beat Deathly Hallows 2 by one more dollar.

So if the 193+ figure is sure... the "biggest breaker record" will stand for very long because how can a movie, after that, open to 214-215M?

So if the 193+ figure is sure... the "biggest breaker record" will stand for very long because how can a movie, after that, open to 214-215M?

What about TA2?

No exceptions. Do you really want to be a Shittard? Of course not. So you`ll accept the truth eventually.

I really can't care less if you call me shittard.And back to joking, nothing stops me from disagreeing with Tawasal. :P