Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

I really can't care less if you call me shittard.And back to joking, nothing stops me from disagreeing with Tawasal. :P

Shittard's will never admit to their identity.

yeah later guys, you're making me laugh and there's no numbers and people are posting spoiler babies and i've yet to see iti thought there was a thread for reviews and spoilers that's just as long as this oneps: OT fishnets i had no idea you couldnt suffer miranda otto in LOTR mind you i dislike her but its more to do with me being a fan of Arwen Undomiel elf princess and evening star of her people....and so i can't stand her groveling at aragorn !

Edited by ladyevenstar22

I really can't care less if you call me shittard.And back to joking, nothing stops me from disagreeing with Tawasal. :P

OK, so you are a Shittard just because Tawasal is anti-Shitto? Which means you are really anti-Shitto and couldn`t care less for the stupid fugly shrieking shrill-voiced unwashed fangs-baring bitch and you accept the truth but because of Tawasal you pretend that you think the opposite of what you really think? Fine, I cna live with that.

Okay I don't get people saying that SM3 held the OW record for 5 years?TDK - 172,7SM3 - 171,9This is adjusted for inflation.

BOM just accounts for average 2D price (I think). Dark Knight made a lot more on higher priced imax. Could account for the difference

The beginnings of the summer season...May 02: SMMay 03: X2May 04: ***May 05: ***May 06: ***May 07: SM3May 08: IMMay 09: WMay 10: IM2May 11: ThorMay 12: TAMay 13: IM3May 14: ?May 15: TA2?I want a decade of superhero beginningslol

Okay I don't get people saying that SM3 held the OW record for 5 years?TDK - 172,7SM3 - 171,9This is adjusted for inflation.

I meant the Saturday record, held for exactly five years (to the day) by SM3.

Um, cause it's HUGE and a nice round number---DUH!!

It's just wierd that there's no one in here who wants it to do less than 169m. I thought we had HP fanboys in here?

ps: OT fishnets i had no idea you couldnt suffer miranda otto in LOTR mind you i dislike her but its more to do with me being a fan of Arwen Undomiel elf princess and evenstar of her people....and so i can't stand her groveling at aragorn !

She was really groveing and he looked like he wanted to flee the scene as fast as he could. Those teeth! That shriell voice! That Jay Leno chin! Oh, and my pet peeve scene is when stupid senile moron Thofen says to Shittowimp "I`m happy for you" as if Aragorn gave his consent for marriage or whatever. They were planning to trap the poor guy without his knowledge! I wish Arwen zapped the homewrecking bitch with her super elf powers. Edited by fishnets
  • Like 1

She was really groveing and he looked like he wanted to flee the scene as fast as he could. Those teeth! That shriell voice! That Jay Leno chin! Oh, and my pet peeve scene is when stupid senile moron Thofen says to Shittowimp "I`m happt for you" as if Aragorn gave his consent for marriage or whatever. They were planning to trap the poor guy without his knowledge! I wish Arwen zapped the homewrecking bitch with her super elf powers.

I just don't know how people really believed that she could steal him from arwen.