Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

How does the success of one movie suddenly increase the potential of other?TA looks more appealing than TH1, frankly, so I don't think so.

Because The Hobbit will be MUCH bigger in Europe, for one.

• Founder / Operator

BOM has estimated 25,58 mill tickets OW

That's do-able.

It's 2012, people want fun and hilarious. Morose and disturbing is so 2008. :P

So...1) Avengers/Hobbit2) Hobbit/Avengers3) TDKR?Wonder how many people ever predicted that? (Besides BKB...) :huh:

If The Avengers has 800m potential OS, The Hobbit definitely has 1bn potential.

Agreed. I still have little doubt it will win the worldwide and overseas races. Domestic just got a bit trickier, but, if the movie's good enough...we'll see.

6 superheroes with little actual heart or vulnerabilities, guess if that's your thing in a movie

Plenty of heart with Iron Man, Thor, Cap and Hulk. But you want to continue making yourself feel better, by all means, go right ahead. It's just very bitter.
  • Like 1

Oh but its not. It had a $54,000 per theater gross in IMAX in Russia for previews....believe me, it's possible.

Those Russia and China figures were OW baumer, don't get too excited.Gitesh only meant that Russia opened on Thursday and China on Saturday.