Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Joke? I said I thoroughly enjoyed Avengers lol the characters have little depth but that's not why it broke OW. Guess not allowed my opinion?

The most depth and character development is in the single movies, The Avengers is for the ass kicking. :D

New prediction200m/670m/1B OS/ 1.6B OSI am guessing WB wished they did JL movie instead TDKRAvengers is going to get BP/BD nominations as well no way the academy could ignore this.

You will own me for a year if all this come´s true

Agreed. I still have little doubt it will win the worldwide and overseas races. Domestic just got a bit trickier, but, if the movie's good enough...we'll see.

TH1 isn't beating TA WW. Mark my words!!

New prediction200m/670m/1B OS/ 1.6B OSI am guessing WB wished they did JL movie instead TDKRAvengers is going to get BP/BD nominations as well no way the academy could ignore this.

BP maybe, and BD no way. The academy doesn't go for this type of a movie point blank. Though if it does 550M+ at the box office it has a shot, but it's still a may movie, and a genre movie so that practically kills its chances.

Joke? I said I thoroughly enjoyed Avengers lol the characters have little depth but that's not why it broke OW. Guess not allowed my opinion?

Yep, and most people disagree with you it having a lot of heart and depth.

• Founder / Operator

They might not be taking numbers from it directly. There were posts on Twitter that said the two movies were playing at the Drive-In together.

Yep, they're playing together here too. Not coincidentally though, I'm sure.

I'm curious to see how it'll do in Japan. It won't come close to the monstrous business the Spider-Man movies do there, but definitely bigger than IM2.

Sure.. But it will be released in Aug.. Piracy will kill it :stamp:

• Founder / Operator

TH1 isn't beating TA WW. Mark my words!!

We'll see, we'll see. I think its going to surprise a lot of people. It all comes down to the quality of the film. Everything else it needs is already set.