Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

I'm still trying to understand how "TPM" didn't break "The Lost World" OW record? The Anticipation is still not like anything I've seen in my lifetime for a movie. I heard Lucas made a bet with Steven it would and lost.

Edited by filmscholar

Which was the best experience for you? Which had the best audience?

They were all great experiences, so it's hard to pick. TDK was my first one, so I didn't know what to expect, both for the experience and the movie itself. I hadn't been expecting the Joker to steal the show as much as he did.DH2's audience was probably the most involved. They cheered A LOT.The Avengers was a great experience for me, since I had been waiting a long time for it to come out. My friends wouldn't shut up during the movie, though...

I'm still trying to understand how "TPM" didn't break "The Lost World" OW record? The Anticipation is still not like anything I've seen in my lifetime for a movie. I heard Lucas made a bet with Steven it would and lost.

YEah I really don't understand this.

As it stands now, we are only about 200 tickets from matching business day Friday in attendance.That's pretty crazy.

That is INSANE rallax! :o :o :oHow many shows left?

An Iron Man 2 multiplier would put it at $487 million. :unsure:A Dark Knight multiplier would place it at $673 million. :D

This will have much closer to TDK legs than Iron Man 2. Iron Man 2 was boring and not nearly as well recieved as this movie.