Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

ha ha that facebook timeline is hilarious, is it real though i feel like going on it to like that page!so its sunday night, how long before estimate of sunday's estimate are out or its usually monday midday?

I don't think I've seen any of those films on their opening weekend except the Dark Knight. Everything else I saw the next weekend.

I can't remember for most of them to be honest, yet another sign of my advancing age.

i'm just thrilled a movie i can genuinely be excited about is breaking records and has the forum busy busy with so many members online unlike hunger games :sleep: Avengers is exactly the kind of good feel action movie to push that film to the has been curb!

• Like 1

Batman is the KING of the OW Record. 4 Films. So don't count TDKR out even though I don't think it's happening.

Will another franchise experience this kind of situation?4 OW records... so big!

i'm just thrilled a movie i can genuinely be excited about is breaking records and has the forum busy busy with so many members online unlike hunger games :sleep: Avengers is exactly the kind of good feel action movie to push that film to the has been curb!

I completely agree with you. It is something I can actually care about :)