Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Hey guysso, im in line for a 9:15 showing, and its not even 8pm!Anyway, just curious, is there a clip after the credits or what?

Crazy for a Sunday night.

I think we need to take a second and thank our fearless leader. This was quite a fun and historic weekend. And just think had it not been for Shawn deciding to invite us over to Box Office Theory, so that we could keep the community going, we may not have been able to share this moment. So I'd like to take a minute to give Shawn a hand. :bravo:

• Like 5

Thankfully moving to another server worked because otherwise this place wouldn't have functioned at all over the weekend. We had much more traffic than other times previously when I wasn't able to get in for hours at a time.

And will we see 300m OW in 10 years from now.

Of course in 10 years the baseline price for a movie will be $20...so yeah that should happen.

Also, Avengers makes more in three days than Superman Returns made in its entire run.Lolz Superman Returns

Had not thought of that, funny, but as noted it's blasted past 90% of comic films the same way, even Marvel ones.

Hah! I'm up 7.7%... wish I had found a way to grab more shares.

I had to sell most of my other shares. Would've made more money if I bought the max on the opening week $155 Call, and then bought as much as I could of the OW stock, instead of just buying into the Stock itself.

I bought the OW stock at $155 and then shorted it at $169 when the MTC tracking came in at 140. Then I bought it again (at $161, I think it was)... but I did it for 3100 shares so I didn't maximize that as much as I could. Still, I had TA general stock, the OW stock, and the OW call (maxed out), so tomorrow should be nice. :)

Went to a theater for a showing today, sold out, then drove to another theater with a line about 100 people long that had its showings sold out, then drove back to the first theater and bought tickets for the showing in an hour to prevent being sold out. Both theaters were a zoo.Audience erupted in applause 10 times during the film (sold out of course lol).

Edited by Derpity

Went to a theater for a showing today, sold out, then drove to another theater with a line about 100 people long that had its showings sold out, then drove back to the first theater and bought tickets for the showing in an hour to prevent being sold out. Both theaters were a zoo.Audience erupted in applause 10 times during the film (sold out of course lol).

That is good to hear