Shawn Robbins

May 4, 2012 Weekend (AVENGERS Opening Discussion): ACTUAL 207.4 mill!!!!

Are you trying to frighten me Mr. vc2002? I don't have to try.It is is you that is afraid of Avengers.But of course, but I have an edge, I have Avatar out of front.

Hulk: You scared, motherfucker? Well, you should be, because this green giant is going to kick your big ass!Jake Sully: I eat green giants for breakfast. And right now, I'm very hungry!Rose: I can't believe this macho bullshit...

Hulk: You scared, motherfucker? Well, you should be, because this green giant is going to kick your big ass!Jake Sully: I eat green giants for breakfast. And right now, I'm very hungry!Rose: I can't believe this macho bullshit...

James Cameron to Avengers: What did you do with TDK?Avengers: I let them go.

:) The majority of the increase is due to it being part of double feature at drive-insIn Domestic market for boxoffice reporting all films in double/triple program get allocated 100% of boxoffice, so if its TA + JC and drive-in takes 30k both films get allocated 30k, at the end of the day the actuals & film rental calculation doesn't take that in (theatre/drive-in would be paying to much) its a split of the total bo for the program.Domestic also allow for studio mixing of titles i.e. Disney + paramount (generally in International it has to be like with like so Disney+ disney,Fox+fox etc)In International the boxoffice is allocated all to the main title so TA + JC 30k TA gets 30K, JC gets 0, film rental calculation is however split to all titles(% of split varies, usually what is classed as main title will get major %)

Very interesting, thank you.

• Founder / Operator

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Closed due to size; added to Archives board

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,

BOXOFFICE Forums Staff