Robertron

Who will be the next Bond?

Fassbender or Hardy have the intensity, the acting chops and the look. Either would be absolutely perfect. Hopefully they pick one of those two after Craig is done. The way the series is going, it would be a logical choice. Someone like...say, Statham(I would not be opposed to a bald Bond), would not fit in with the more serious tone the series is taking. Plus, he's older than Craig.

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™

I dont want to sound like a KKK-member, but I dont want a black Bond. Just no. Sorry.

I agree, the James Bond character is just British, and British only.

It's obviously going to be Fassbender unless Nolan gets into the director's chair. Then it's going to be Hardy.

Is doing a Bond film Nolan has actually talked about or is it just fanboy speculation?And Hardy as Bond? God no. Edited by Shpongle

I agree, the James Bond character is just British, and British only.Is doing a Bond film Nolan has actually talked about or is it just fanboy speculation?And Hardy as Bond? God no.

Nolan has stated that he would love to do Bond. He has also said Inception was a Bond-like film. And Eames was his version of Bond. So Hardy seems pretty appropriate in a Nolan version. Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™

Nolan Bond movie would be so boring.

Yep, because he only makes boring films. Smart, meticulous and well thought out does not automatically equal boring. Nolan has proved this time and time again. Hell, Cameron proved it before him. Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™
  • Like 1

Fassy and Hardy don`t need Bond to stay relevant. I imagine one of those The Hobbit fucks would need it once TH hype dies and they are left without demand like LOTR fucks before them. Armitage is too old (40 already) but maybe Turner who is 30 now.

Fassy and Hardy don`t need Bond to stay relevant. I imagine one of those The Hobbit fucks would need it once TH hype dies and they are left without demand like LOTR fucks before them. Armitage is too old (40 already) but maybe Turner who is 30 now.

I have no idea what just happened here.Fishnuts has a nice ring to it.
  • Like 1

LOl, it does have a nice ring, doesn`t it? It`s because I chose a good ID that makes good nicknames. Yours is really bad, no offense.Anywya, my point is that actors in demand don`t need Bond to remind the public every 2-3 years that they are still working.

Edited by fishnets

I agree with the racist comments of Noctis. A black Bond would be a stupid idea, both critically and commercially. The blacks have their own heroes in Django, Black Dynamite, Mandingo and Blade. Bond is ours. Lets keep it like that.

You clearly don't know what you are talking about.