Robertron

Who will be the next Bond?

I don't particularly care about the race or gender of 007. Bond's hounddogging and groan-worthy double entrendres were never the high point of the series for me. It's the other stuff that makes the franchise fun, especially for people who aren't white men attempting to live vicariously through the guy. I think the next Bond should be recruited from the cast of Prometheus: any one of Fassbender, Elba, or Theron could knock it out of the park.

Seriously are you taking the fucking piss?

I don't particularly care about the race or gender of 007. Bond's hounddogging and groan-worthy double entrendres were never the high point of the series for me. It's the other stuff that makes the franchise fun, especially for people who aren't white men attempting to live vicariously through the guy. I think the next Bond should be recruited from the cast of Prometheus: any one of Fassbender, Elba, or Theron could knock it out of the park.

If we're bringing women into the equation, Noomi Rapace > Charlize Theron. :PSeriously though, a female Bond would be a franchise killer on every level. James Bond needs to keep his cock.

Please God let it be

Michael Fassbender

I definitely agree with this. There seems to be a lot of Tom Hardy talk and that honestly scares the shit out of me. Just please no, he doesn't have a Bond feel at all.

I love Noomi, but she's short and far from intimidating.

She could cuddle the villains to death and make them feel like pathetic love struck nerds. Edited by Shpongle

I hope Daniel Craig hangs in there and beats Roger Moore's record for number of Bond films.Roger Moore - 7Sean Connery - 5Pierce Brosnan - 4Daniel Craig - 4 (incl. 2014 film)

Don't think Craig will do 5 more Bonds. Maybe 2 tops to tie Connery but probably just 1 to tie Pierce. so how many do you think Craig will end up doing ? 4, 5, or more?

I think Craig could easily do 3 more Bond films as long as they're each 2 years apart.

He could do, but the real question is if he wants... I've read many articles that stated that Craig said he wanted to resign out of Bond movies, just before they started shooting Skyfall (Or before it came out?). I hardly think he'll sign more movies since he's looking forward getting out of them first...

He could do, but the real question is if he wants... I've read many articles that stated that Craig said he wanted to resign out of Bond movies, just before they started shooting Skyfall (Or before it came out?). I hardly think he'll sign more movies since he's looking forward getting out of them first...

Pretty sure he was kidding.