Water Bottle

Studio Plans

It's interesting to see that people have plans for Year 11 when I barely have plans for Year 8 and 9... I know what I'll be releasing in Y8, but for Y9 I don't have the faintest idea.

Neither do I. :lol: I've only planned out my franchise films. Other than that I've got rough plans here and there but they almost always end up being discarded. I prefer to figure each year out as it comes, I find my best inspiration that way. If I plan something out for some year inte future I often find the idea stale and unworkable when I get around to writing it. :lol: most of my OCs were written on the spot after some inspiration, Coming Storm, Wenan (written with 2 bottles of red win ;) ), Empty Hearth, Oro, and my Year 7 OC. Though ironically enough my BP winner Careful Laid Plans was one that I spent months (From early August 2012) slaving over and planning before it was written :lol:

I suggest that every time you do an update, you post a link that leads to your post (I trust you all know how to do that) in order to make it easier to find them.

Even if you post the page, people still have to look through the posts and find your studio.

A new studio has come to the block, and here are their current plans in development

Over the Tavern

A film based off of Tom Dudzick's famous play, currently director John Lee Hancock (Saving Mr. Banks, The Blind Side) most production details at this moment are secret, but a late December release is being pushed for around 1000 theaters and a January expansion of around 3000 later.

The working synposis of this film is currently the same as the original play,

"In that most idealized period of 20th-century America, the Eisenhower years of the 1950s, the Pazinski family has a lot going on in their cramped Buffalo apartment. The youngest of the bunch, 12-year-old Rudy, is a smart, wise-cracking kid who's starting to question family values and the Roman Catholic Church. When Rudy goes up against the ruler-wielding Sister Clarissa and announces that instead of being confirmed he'd rather shop around for a more "fun" religion, all hell breaks loose. A warm and hilarious look at family, growing up, and God."

Reviews for the play included (which is rumored the film will be faithful too)

"“Over the Tavern”, Tom Dudzick’s beguiling family comedy, is just what the doctor ordered. Set in Buffalo, the playwright’s hometown, its story carries us back to that most idealized period of 20th Century America, the Eisenhower years of the 1950s, and introduces us to the Pazinskis: Mom, Dad and their four children, Eddie, Annie, Georgie and the hero of our tale, 12-year-old Rudy, a precocious kid who’s starting to question family values and the Roman Catholic Church. (He believes God put us on earth to “have fun,” and he’s trying to figure out why his family isn’t having any.At first, as Rudy matches wits at school over his catechism lessons with the awesome Sister Clarissa, this looks like another variation on the endless nun comedies of the last few decades. Well, it is and it isn’t. True, Sister Clarissa carries a clicker and a sturdy wooden ruler for discipline, but she’s more than a caricature and an object of nostalgia. Like everyone else in this play, she may be idealized, but, she’s also achingly human in her flaws and feelings.Once Rudy comes home to the crowded family apartment over his father’s tavern, it becomes clear, too, that he is not living in a “Father Knows Best” environment.His dad is a physically and psychologically wounded man who leaves work “in a bad mood,” yelling at his kids and long-suffering wife. His sister Annie is suffering through the confusion of sexual awakenings, his older brother Eddie is a rebellious teen trying to start his own life, and Rudy himself, an imaginative youngster with a quick wit, has the responsibility of looking after the mentally challenged Georgie.Both the cliches and the truths of Dudzick’s script about the joys and travails of this family blend into a heartwarming drama filled with telling details. When Mom and Dad fall into each other’s arms in a sprightly late-night polka in their living room, it’s a little bit of heaven."

"Three years ago Studio Arena Theatre optioned Dudzick’s play and, the truth is, had no idea what it was getting into. The critical reception was warm yet guarded. Dudzick himself was not entirely satisfied with some of the writing. The next thing the Studio knew, though, audiences were clamoring for tickets. Performances sold out. The run was extended. Clamor for tickets continued even after the play had to close. The Studio and Dudzick agreed to do it again the next season. They did. Same thing. It sold out. It’s now back for a third year."

"Thankfully, Dudzick does not succumb to "Leave It To Beaver" cliches. And there’s a dark undercurrent to the characters’ seemingly clean-cut facades. In a subtle way, the playwright takes to task that hackneyed and erroneous notion of the 1950s being an "innocent" time."

"Yes, it’s pretty much just a staged sitcom with a dash of pretend blasphemy, but it has real heart."

"Basic. Beautiful. Brilliant."

"Though Tavern has endured for the better part of two decades, it is, frankly, a little difficult to see why. Dudzick’s one-liners are clearly set up in advance. You can almost anticipate that pre-live-taping canned laugh track for every one of them.

The playwright is somewhat better, however, when he zeroes in on the religious rigidity and theological claustrophobia that characterized Roman Catholicism at the midpoint of the 20th century"

Edited by The Panda

For Spring Season of Year 8, Energized Entertainment has a couple of films they will be going for.

Land of No Left Turns: 

Apatow directs this comedy about driving in San Francisco.

Interconnected: An Empire Risen

Taking place months after the events of Interconnected: Culmination, An Empire Risen will be the final chapter of Interconnected.

Millennium Films Studios Plans

Horror House

January 4th

Genre: Horror

Cast: Isla Fisher

10 years on, the house wants revenge for Isla's character for escaping so it plans to take her child

Candy Crush 2

27 November [think this is Thanksgiving]

Genre: Animation

Voice Cast: Ben Stiller [blue], Jennifer Aniston [Red], Steve Carell [Green], Kristen Bell [Purple], Drew Barrymore [Yellow], Vince Vaughn [Orange], Will Ferrell [Mr Toffee], Idina Menzel [Tiffi] and White/Burnout [Robert Downey Jr]

Synopsis: The candy crush from the last film go back to candy crush world with a new villain in white planning to end this world.

Samara

Date: 5th April

Cast: Mostly Unknowns, Jessica Chastain [Anna Morgan], Christian Bale [Richard Morgan], Anne Hathaway [Evelyn]

Synopsis: The ring prequel based on Samara's early life and how she became who she was

The Ring 3

Date: 11 October

Cast: Rachel McAdams, Samanca Lowton, Cameron Diaz, Hailee Steinfeld, Anna Sophia-Robb and uncast male actor

Synopsis: Steinfeld and Sophia-Robb see the videotape and two sisters [McAdams and Lowton] who are granddaughters of Rachel try to find ways to help save them with Samara returning to take her revenge after not getting Rachel or Aiden.

FilmHero

Date: 3 May

Genre: Animation

Other Projects

The World According To Humphrey

Horrid Henry And The Abominable Snowman

Horrid Henry And The Football Fiend

Subway Surfers- Maybe July Release- Either animation or big budget adventure

Untitled Tortoise animation

Another History documentary [on Tudor's or Stuart's]

Rosa Parks documentary

Edited by FrozenFilms

Here is my first studio! LAger Entertainment Year 9VectorDate: March 15Genre: Sci-Fi, ActionDirector(s): Andrew & Spencer Buschetti The Last Book in the UniverseDate: May 10Genre: Sci-Fi, AdventureDodge!Date: July 19Genre: Animation, ActionPolice Academy RebootDate: August 2Genre: Action, ComedyCalvin & HobbesDate: November 27Genre: Animation, AdventurePsychosisDate: December 13Genre: Psychological, Horror