Water Bottle

Studio Plans

Well you will just have to give it up that year.

Oh no. It's coming. If you want a May that won't have my movie, try Year 8. I'm not gonna schedule a blockbuster the year I do actuals. Plus it'll be over 2 years by the time Year 9 comes along. It'd probably be better for you to open Throne of Fire Year 8 anyways. 14 months is enough to get a movie done, especially if Red Pyramid makes enough money to justify shooting the sequels back to back. Blank might possibly get a break because I might move my movie up or down a week just because Justice League is too big of a movie to open against. Though, if I open a kids movie against Justice League one or two weeks before or after it shouldn't do too badly. (Or maybe 39 clues can just go back to Memorial Day weekend for Instalment 3, it'd actually be a good schedule. Thanksgiving, and then Memorial Day, and then Thanksgiving and etc.) Edited by riczhang
  • Like 1

(Or maybe 39 clues can just go back to Memorial Day weekend for Instalment 3, it'd actually be a good schedule. Thanksgiving, and then Memorial Day, and then Thanksgiving and etc.)

Now Serpent Shadow is on Memorial Day Weekend. So good luck with that.

May, Year 9 will be interesting.

? I only know two films scheduled there right now. My as of right now still untitled blockbuster (probably a Historical Epic) and Alpha's Kane Chronicles conclusion. Am I missing something?

? I only know two films scheduled there right now. My as of right now still untitled blockbuster (probably a Historical Epic) and Alpha's Kane Chronicles conclusion. Am I missing something?

Something that hasn't been officially announced yet but which everyone knows is coming in a few game years. Edited by 4815162342

Resistance is back on track but I have delayed it to Year 7, since I already have way too many blockbusters on Year 6.Also, I have placed some movies at Year 10. Not new stuff, just movies that I delayed from Year 9.

Edited by CJohn

I should probably outline my directors for Year 6 and beyond:Year 6The SCP Foundation: Steven SoderberghThe Mutant: David CronenbergAssassin's Creed: Matthew VaughnWonderstruck: Ang LeeDead Space: John CarpenterChasing Lincoln's Killer: David FincherRegular Movie: Mark DindalSteve Jobs: Robert ZeckemisYear 7Throne Of Fire: Shawn LevyStar Fox: Joseph KosinskiSonic The Hedgehog: Rich MooreYear 8Earthbound: Jennifer Yuh NelsonF-Zero: Alan TaylorKirby: Chris WedgeYear 9Kid Icarus: Tom HooperThe Serpent's Shadow: Shawn LevyFire Emblem: Peter JacksonYear 10Pikmin: Tim Hill

Edited by Alpha