66 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Strongest Avenger?

• Black Widow
    • Captain America
    • Hawkeye
    • The Hulk
    • Iron Man
    • Thor

Not related to Box Office, but I wanted to post this here, since it's the most active section in the Forums. Anyway, after seeing The Avengers in Theaters, who do you think is the Strongest Avenger? My Top 2:ThorHulkThese 2 are just beasts, and full of so much power; it's insane.For the poll, I selected the option of Allowing Multiple Choices, so you can pick your 2 favorites. If I did it wrong, can a mod/admin fix it please?Thanks.

Lol back to your old ways eh.What was your name again? Moses? Something like that.There are proper forums even if they aren't as frequented.

Yeah, I had my name as a Username back in BOM. Remember: I.Am.Moses? (I Am Legend)

Loved that scene!Actually, I loved every scene that The Hulk was in.

same here.. Could not imagine a AVENGERS movie without him

Can Thor?

Well Odin almost died so I assume Thor can. Plus in Avengers when Thor gets trapped in the cage, Loki just before he drops him says something like, the humans think we are immortal, shall we find out? And Thor got all scared, so I don't think he even knows.

I will not pretend to have a complete grasp on everything Marvel related but it would have to be Hulk. The angrier he gets, the more powerful he gets and there is no limit to his anger and idk if he can be killed. So he pretty much has unlimited potential power and is practically immortal. Or at least that's my understanding.