66 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Strongest Avenger?

• Black Widow
    • Captain America
    • Hawkeye
    • The Hulk
    • Iron Man
    • Thor

Thor, he already is far stronger and tougher than any normal human and with his hammer he can fly, call on lightning bolts and he whack people like crazy, so even though Hulk is technically stronger last i looked he couldn't call down lightning and he couldn't fly.

Btw, in Hulk vs. Thor the movie, everyone in Asgard loses against the Hulk.

Posted Image

??? Its a Hulk based cartoon are they really going to have Thor win this. If it was titled Thor vs. wouldn't Thor win?

Thor is more powerful than Hulk. Thor with Odin force would easily dispatch Hulk. Marvel comics has done some goofy things when they fight each other. Thor has other weapons and techniques yet its always one on one brawl with fists.

^ But that's the issue, Thor + hammer, Thor + Odin Force, Thor + (Fill in the blank). Last I checked, it's just HULK!! :P

Well there is green hulk, red hulk, grey hulk. He is a rainbow of flavor ;)

Twice now since I've seen this movie, when they got to the part where HULK calls LOKI a PUNY GOD, the audience was laughing so hard from the beatdown, that we missed the line..

Hulk said something after beating up Loki? I was laughing so hard, I couldn't tell. Lol

^ But that's the issue, Thor + hammer, Thor + Odin Force, Thor + (Fill in the blank). Last I checked, it's just HULK!! :P

Hulk + madder he gets the stronger he gets.

The Hulk is not stronger than Thor!!! Thor has beaten him twice already! They made Thor much weaker in that movie and I feel that's all you guys are judging on, Thor would kill him before he could even become mad enough to become stronger. Hell Iron Man can beat him (In his Hulkbuster suit) But not including just movie characters the one who could come out on top in the Avengers would be Spider-Man. I'm not saying he is the strongest but his acrobatic and sensing abilities are completely unmatched. He too has beaten the Hulk twice and also beat the shit out of Thor. Thor said in that fight "He's bouncing around me like a deranged super ball!" " I'm bigger.....stronger...... far more powerful... but I can't seem to lay a hand on him!" "It's uncanny! He keeps darting out of my reach! Like he knew when I was planning to strike!" "It's no use, he's starting to wear me down"