66 members have voted

1. 1. Who's The Strongest Avenger?

• Black Widow
    • Captain America
    • Hawkeye
    • The Hulk
    • Iron Man
    • Thor

Will be interesting to see how Marvel decides to play Strange (what strength levels).

Omario who would come out on top OF Thor or WWH?

now that would be interesting. I'll have to give the title to OF thor. To have the odin force is to be an all-father. We saw Zeus beat the shit out of hulk (granted he wasnt really angry at the time) recently so OF thor would really own him. He could beat hulk senseless before he could enrage to the level we saw in world war hulk at the end where he nearly destroyed the eastern seaboard just by taking a step. If he gave hulk time to get there though it could be possible to actually knock out OF thor as the odinforce would drain out thor making him weaker.

so shorter the fight...OF Thor

Longer the fight...WWH..Maybe

Edited by Omario
  • Like 1

now that would be interesting. I'll have to give the title to OF thor. To have the odin force is to be an all-father. We saw Zeus beat the shit out of hulk (granted he wasnt really angry at the time) recently so OF thor would really own him. He could beat hulk senseless before he could enrage to the level we saw in world war hulk at the end where he nearly destroyed the eastern seaboard just by taking a step. If he gave hulk time to get there though it could be possible to actually knock out OF thor as the odinforce would drain out thor making him weaker.

so shorter the fight...OF Thor

Longer the fight...WWH..Maybe

Do you know what issue Hulk's eastern seaboard step was in?

What do you mean drain him weaker?

Do you know what issue Hulk's eastern seaboard step was in?

What do you mean drain him weaker?

The step on eastern seaboard thing was in the final issue of world war hulk (i think)

To use the OF or any sort of power source would drain an individual. It was shown in one issue (can't recall which one) that the Odin force was draining out Thor. Also being having the OF in you doesn't mean everything you do is OF level. It needs to be tapped into, which further proves why it cant be used continuously as it would drain out Thor.

But i don't think that would be much of an issue. Hulk can take a severe beat down. He was able to hold together a planet splitting. Shows you how strong he is and how much pain he can take. But it would be the other powers that the Odin force would give to Thor that would really end this battle quickly. When you can think someone out of existence and then bring them back to life with a thought; shows you have some serious mojo:)

Edited by Omario

The step on eastern seaboard thing was in the final issue of world war hulk (i think)To use the OF or any sort of power source would drain an individual. It was shown in one issue (can't recall which one) that the Odin force was draining out Thor. Also being having the OF in you doesn't mean everything you do is OF level. It needs to be tapped into, which further proves why it cant be used continuously as it would drain out Thor.But i don't think that would be much of an issue. Hulk can take a severe beat down. He was able to hold together a planet splitting. Shows you how strong he is and how much pain he can take. But it would be the other powers that the Odin force would give to Thor that would really end this battle quickly. When you can think someone out of existence and then bring them back to life with a thought; shows you have some serious mojo:)

Can you tell me in which storyline(s) (plus issue #s) Thor acquires or uses the Odinforce? I have a lot of catching up to do.

Can you tell me in which storyline(s) (plus issue #s) Thor acquires or uses the Odinforce? I have a lot of catching up to do.

If i recall correctly he got the OF in the 70's. His most prominent use of Of was during the reigning storyline, where he really just killed everyone..including hulk. That was issue 68 onwards from 2004 i think. He had it recently too in the siege storyline....but they limited his use of OF so as not to basically end things quickly:)

If i recall correctly he got the OF in the 70's. His most prominent use of Of was during the reigning storyline, where he really just killed everyone..including hulk. That was issue 68 onwards from 2004 i think. He had it recently too in the siege storyline....but they limited his use of OF so as not to basically end things quickly:)

Thanks. Much appreciated.:)

The step on eastern seaboard thing was in the final issue of world war hulk (i think)

To use the OF or any sort of power source would drain an individual. It was shown in one issue (can't recall which one) that the Odin force was draining out Thor. Also being having the OF in you doesn't mean everything you do is OF level. It needs to be tapped into, which further proves why it cant be used continuously as it would drain out Thor.

But i don't think that would be much of an issue. Hulk can take a severe beat down. He was able to hold together a planet splitting. Shows you how strong he is and how much pain he can take. But it would be the other powers that the Odin force would give to Thor that would really end this battle quickly. When you can think someone out of existence and then bring them back to life with a thought; shows you have some serious mojo:)

Wasn't that the Runes?

Wasn't that the Runes?

rune King thor is extremely powerful...but i was just talking about the power OF gives to an individual. Odin  (who is powered by the odin force) resurrected Hulk and then also banished him to the other side of the galaxy or universe.  Correct me if i'm wrong but did Thor possess rune power with the OF? i recall OF taking the form of a child while he was rune powered or something. 

Edited by Omario

rune King thor is extremely powerful...but i was just talking about the power OF gives to an individual. Odin  (who is powered by the odin force) resurrected Hulk and then also banished him to the other side of the galaxy or universe.  Correct me if i'm wrong but did Thor possess rune power with the OF? i recall OF taking the form of a child while he was rune powered or something. 

I meant during Vol. 2 issue 85 Thor having the Runes could wish people of out existence. He was King at the time, Odin wasn't around here. I don't think there was a ceremony so he had both for awhile. The Runes didn't last that long and starting in Vol. 3 he gave up the kingship.

I meant during Vol. 2 issue 85 Thor having the Runes could wish people of out existence. He was King at the time, Odin wasn't around here. I don't think there was a ceremony so he had both for awhile. The Runes didn't last that long and starting in Vol. 3 he gave up the kingship.

its been a long time since I've read that issue. Was in the disassembled run wasn't it? Well i guess rune king and Odin force versions of Thor can both wish people out of existence as they both have on occasion. though i suspect rune King thor may have been slightly more powerful than Odin force thor. 

Odin force was a in the form of a boy guiding him through that issue..and i'm pretty sure he merged with him. Would have been good to see the power level increase. 

A good battle would be Rune king Thor with the Odin force versus Chaos War Super skyfather Hercules!  :P

There is a difference between power and strength.  Hulk is the strongest avengers but Thor is easily the most powerful and he was powered way down in Avengers to make everyone else look good.  Its similar to what happens to Superman on occasion in JL comics.

The reason why Zeus was able to kick Hulk's ass was due to the massive difference in power, Zeus is equal to Odin in power, who is the most powerful being in the 9 realms.  

And Hulk has no chance against Odin-force Thor, who has the same power as Odin.  Odin shakes the whole universe during some of his battles. 

The animated movie HULK VS THOR when he rampages through Aasgard says otherwise.. He damn near killed THOR in that movie and it was the spirits of Odin that enabled him to live.. HULK was absolutely brutal in this movie for an animated movie, it was pretty violent..

Said Odin-Force Thor. An animated movie is not the be all, end all of discussions. OF Thor would destroy Hulk.

At worst they are equals.

Posted Image

Give Thor his god blast or his belt of strength and a different outcome.