baumer

Results and Standings (Fake increases lead, Cedar jumps, 24lost solidifies)

How can you be tied for 34th?I don't get it.I mean, I'm in a 5 way tie for 7th place, not a 5 way tie for 15th place.I think this order makes more sense, plus it makes it less discouraging.Think about it AA, would you rather be told you're in 34th place or 17th? :D

But there are still 33 people ahead of me that I have to beat in order to be #1, so I can't be 17th. ;)But, I do appreciate you making us all look better than we really are. :D

But there are still 33 people ahead of me that I have to beat in order to be #1, so I can't be 17th. ;)But, I do appreciate you making us all look better than we really are. :D

But those 33 people that are ahead of you didn't all place in individual ranks, almost everyone is tied with another person for their rank. You're tied with Vanilla for 17th place, and I'm tied with Townzy, Kayumanggi, Sims, and Jake gittes. Plus, this method just makes ranking seem so much simpler then skipping numbers due to ties.

Thanks Infamous. But my way is fine. Yours is too, but this is how I have always done it. It won't stay like this for more than a few weeks anyway. There will be a lot more separation very soon.

I suggested this before. I think it would be better if the score is written first before the name.100,000 Baumer095,000 Fakeinstead ofBaumer 100,000Fake 95,000

For excel purposes i agree.

Question 17: This is a four part question.

A) Will any film listed as a horror film by boxofficemojo.com gross more than 100 million dollars this summer?

B ) Will any film listed as a horror film by boxofficemojo.com open to more than 32.5 mill?

C) Will any film listed as a horror film by boxofficemojo.com have a second weekend drop of less than 43%?

D) Will any film listed as a horror film by boxofficemojo.com have an opening day of more than 10 mill?

Well Dark Shadows isn't doing any of these.... is there any Horror film that can do even one of these?