lilmac

Which Marvel actor will have the best boxoffice career for next 10 yrs?

Which of the Avenger actors will have the most lucrative B.O. career (next 10 yrs)?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. To include their respective Marvel movies, who will be the top earner?

• Robert Downey Jr.
    • Chris Hemsworth
    • Scarlett Johansson
    • Chris Evans
    • Mark Ruffalo
    • Jeremy Renner

Leaving out Avengers 2/3 since they cancel each other out:Mark RuffaloRobert Downey Jr. - franchises (Iron Man, Sherlock)Jeremy Renner - franchises (Bourne, Mission Impossible)Chris Hemsworth - franchises (Snow White, Thor)Scarlett Johansson - franchises (Iron Man?)Chris Evans - franchises (Captain America)

Edited by lilmac

Ruffalo can shine in awards movies.RDJ is smart...and lucky with 2 famous charactersRenner need to get a "definitive" nameHemsworth is so young...future can be his.Johansson is lovely but seems to let artsy movie ala Girl with pearl earing behind her (nevertheless, i looved this one!)Evans needs a true hit without any sfx.So RDJ or Hemsworth if he chooses well.

Chris Hemsworth- Snow White looks like it will even a bigger hit than sherlock holmes, and he has 2 more thor films coming up, which will both probably be big hits.RDJ-Sure he is popular but IM is already on its third movie, and so will sherlock holmes and after that all he will have is the avengers, but then again so will all the other actors.

I picked Renner (RDJ close behind). I heard that they're grooming him to take over for Cruise in the MI franchise...and you have the Bourne movies. I just see Renner in more big budget movies than RDJ. Hemsworth is definitely in the mix as well.

Quite amazed this hasn't degenerated into bashing Hobbit actors yet. :lol:

Well, the thread is which TA actor is gonna have the best boxoffice, not which BBC Z-lister is going back to BBC after burping in TH.
  • Like 1

Did MI4 look to you like anyone is gonna take over from TC? Me neither.

Renner may become a big player in the MI franchise, but there is no way Tom Cruise is replaceable in that franchise. Edited by CJohn

Plus Renner took over Bourne and may get Hawkeye movie with or without Black Widow (IMO< they have better chance of success as a double act movie than 2 individual movies) . So how many fucking spies one can play in his life? Taking over MI would be too much and TC is MI. No TC no MI. MI4 proved that, you`re right.