lilmac

Which Marvel actor will have the best boxoffice career for next 10 yrs?

Which of the Avenger actors will have the most lucrative B.O. career (next 10 yrs)?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. To include their respective Marvel movies, who will be the top earner?

• Robert Downey Jr.
    • Chris Hemsworth
    • Scarlett Johansson
    • Chris Evans
    • Mark Ruffalo
    • Jeremy Renner

That deal isn`t all that lucrative because they are obliged to do it and when the movie they must do (regardless of script quality) is shooting, they have to pass on other opportunities due to conflicting schedules. And some of those offers may be really great deals. For exmaple, Ronan passed on TH because she`d film a supporting role for over a year while passing on leading roles. Now she has 3 potentially big movies in the can (TH Host - lead, Order of 7 - lead, Noah - co-lead or big supporting) while Evie Lilly is still filming her Elfette that is very little in the first movie but has bigger role in the second, although not as big as anything Ronan is in. See what I mean?

I'm gonna go with Hemsworth. Downey's only going to be able to play Iron Man for so long and he'll probably have to find work in smaller, less action-oriented films after that.Hemsworth, however, is still young and has pretty boy charm that makes him viable for other blockbuster franchises. Renner and Evans are the same but the jury's still out on if Renner can carry a big film on his own and Evans doesn't really stand out like the other two do even though I enjoy him as Captain America.

Edited by tribefan695