Water Bottle

CAYOM Magazine

He hasn't been a live-action OC... although he is also cast in my Tarantino film. :P His role in Woman's sequels though is rather small but pivotal; he won't have any scenes with Kendrick though. :ph34r:

Mainly Im ranting because his name is getting thrown around too much in the past few months. It's like his "attractiveness" and "amazing acting skill" has been mentioned a thousand times on this forum and other places.

Relax Alpha.

He's in Dragon Age because he was in the original CAYOM version of the franchise way back pre-TTSS. He's going to be in Mysteries 2 solely because I'm continuing the sharing with the Spark franchise. Otherwise I have no intention of using him unless he somehow fits a future role very very well.

• Like 1

Mainly Im ranting because his name is getting thrown around too much in the past few months. It's like his "attractiveness" and "amazing acting skill" has been mentioned a thousand times on this forum and other places.

Well, his role in Woman's sequels are pretty much written for him; last year when I was reading the fanfic, I heard Cumberbatch's voice in my head when I was reading the character. I can't imagine having anyone else play his particular character.

Benedict Cumberbatch is not attractive, at all.  He looks like a lizard.

Arcturus Entertainment Press Release

Arcturus Entertainment is proud to announce the cast list for the Concert's End, their new $95 million dollar WWI-prelude drama helmed by Kenneth Branagh. The ensemble cast is as follows:

Michael Fassbender as Count Leopold  von Berchtold of Austria
Ben Kingsley as Emperor Franz Joseph I of Austria
Rupert Everett as Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria
Viggo Mortensen as Count Alois Lexa von Aehrenthal of Austria
Berenice Bejo as Ferdinandine von Berchtold of Austria
Tom Wilkinson as Count Franz Conrad von Hötzendorf  of Austria
Anthony Andrews as Count Alexander von Hoyo of Austria
Shirley Henderson as Sophie, Duchess of Hohenberg of Austira
John Simm as Count Karl von Sturgkh of Austria
Michael Caine as General Oskar Potiorek of Austria
Cillian Murphy as Leopold Lojka of Austria
Mark Strong as Count Istvan Tisza of Austria-Hungary
James D’arcy as Edward Grey, 1st Viscount Grey of Fallodon of Great Britain
Jared Harris as Herbert Asquith of Great Britain 
Timothy Spall as Winston Churchill of Great Britain
Neil Maskell as Prince Karl Max Lichnowsky of Gremany

Stephen Graham as Count Heinrich von Tschirschky of Germany 

James McAvoy as Gavarillo Princip of Serbia
Paul Giamatti as Count Alexander Izvolsky of Russia

Edited by riczhang

MORE UPCOMING INFORMATION ON 'HOOF'

Updated April, Year 8

Two weeks ago, legal battles between Alpha Pictures (formerly 906 Studios) and Blankments Productions were settled. Alpha Pictures would need to pay Blankments Productions a $250,000 fine for My Little Pony characters to appear in Kevin Willmott's animated satire Hoof, but would receive a 50% rights acquisition from the studio. With that, the film is finally in it's last stages of post production, and it's no longer confined by legal disputes.

New information includes that British electronic duo Disclosure will produce the soundtrack, and Daniel Ingram, songwriter for the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic show will write songs that will be featured on a "music inspired by the motion picture" album, to be released early August. Stars includes "queen of the indies" Parker Posey, Elizabeth Mitchell (TV shows Lost, Revolution) and Rory Kinnear (Skyfall). Cameo appearances by characters from the show will appear in the film (which employs a style of alt-reality, giving Earth a style similar to the cartoon). Finally, the film is going to include more fictional elements, such as an added character (a studio executive and friend of Lauren Faust voiced by Rory Kinnear), and more creative battles between Faust and the executives at Hasbro.

Lauren Faust is a reported producer on the film, and Hasbro has input in maintaining animation style and simple rights to the characters. The film is reported to be released on August 10, Year 8. A teaser trailer was released back in March, using Kanye West's single "Power." It was released to acclaim from the brony fanbase, and hopes are high for Hoof and it has gained massive internet hype among fans of animation and MLP. A new trailer is expected to be due by early May.

• Like 1

MORE PONY RELATED NEWS FROM ALPHA PICTURESUpdated April, Y8Following its 50% stake in My Little Pony franchise rights (Blankments Productions has the other half, Alpha Pictures has begun development on an original MLP:FIM film, which the studio says will be released in fall of Year 10. Written and directed by Meghan McCarthy (co-written with Lauren Faust), there isn't much known but taking the main six characters to"Manehattan." Hasbro says the big idea is to take the cast to places not visited in the series. "We're going to add new characters, and new villains, but also keep the same style of the TV show," a Hasbro executive said yesterday. Alpha Pictures is going for a date of Labor Day weekend in Year 10. Bronies, get your calendar's out.

Spark 3 Plot revealed: The heroes of Spark turn into ponies and are transported to Equestria!

Although given how Spark is the kind of movie that Tumblr/DeviantArt would love, I'm sure there's already a crapload of "Alex Spark as pony" pictures floating around the internet.

• Like 2

Hourglass Pictures has just announced that it will have all of its Y8 films have advanced ticket sales for Thursday showings at Walmart, and we will give the large department stores $12 million dollars worth of tickets to sell.

:P

• Like 2

Hourglass Pictures has just announced that it will have all of its Y8 films have advanced ticket sales for Thursday showings at Walmart, and we will give the large department stores $12 million dollars worth of tickets to sell.

:P

Smart move, sire... Smart move.