Water Bottle

CAYOM Magazine

Lyrics from the new song, composed by Pete Townshend, for THE WHO'S TOMMY, called "Please Let Me Know," In which Nora and Captain Walker confronts Tommy about his pinball ability.

NORA:

I don't know how you do it,

but you always bet them to it,

When it comes to the silver ball.

CAPTAIN WALKER:

Nora, don't you think,

that there could be a vital link,

That could save him after all.

NORA and CAPTAIN WALKER:

I wish I knew what was happening,

I can't explain it for my life,

but this riddle is driving us

into such strife.

Chorus

Please let me know,

what you need me to do,

I really do care,

and my feelings are true,

Just tell me how I can save you.

How can we save you?

CAPTAIN WALKER:

You can't see or hear a thing,

but make the pinball table sing,

I wish that I knew what was the answer,

NORA:

You cannot make out a face,

but you play with awesome grace,

much like a fearless and powerful dancer.

NORA and CAPTAIN WALKER:

We've tried every doctor,

and none could set you free,

But I don't understand,

how you cannot ever hear me.

Chorus

How can we save you?!

Bowen: You know how in a parallel universe's oscars a large group of famous actors took a picture together at their award show? Well, all of these actors will be appearing in a yet untitled (and unplotted) Y9 film.

• Like 1

8 more confirmed to board titanicTo tie in with the political angle of the story, Paul giamatti and Sophie nelisse have been cast as an FBI/CIA or something agent and his daughter trying to track down a family on board who have taken a girl. Also the girls parents are also onboard the shipThe couple will be played by jamie foxx and Kerry WashingtonThe daughter will be played by quevenzhale wallisThe family will be played by jean dujardin, Melanie Laurent and nico lierschThese eight actors add to the cast that already includes meryl Streep, jennifer Lawrence, joel Edgerton, Chloe grace moretz, tom hiddleston, Anne Hathaway, Amy Adams and newcomer samanca lowtonOnly the main male lead is yet to castEDIT: rumour has it that margot robbie and Matthew mcconuaghey have signed up. Robbie will be play half of.a very rich first class couple and Matthew will either play the other half or the male lead role

Edited by Divergent Films

The CIA did not exist in 1912 (not until after WW2). The FBI did exist, but it was very small and really at that time only dealt with stuff like interstate prostitution and other vices.

• Like 1

The CIA did not exist in 1912 (not until after WW2). The FBI did exist, but it was very small and really at that time only dealt with stuff like interstate prostitution and other vices.

Thanks, I will look into this more when I write the film

8 more confirmed to board titanicTo tie in with the political angle of the story, Paul giamatti and Sophie nelisse have been cast as an FBI/CIA or something agent and his daughter trying to track down a family on board who have taken a girl. Also the girls parents are also onboard the shipThe couple will be played by jamie foxx and Kerry WashingtonThe daughter will be played by quevenzhale wallisThe family will be played by jean dujardin, Melanie Laurent and nico lierschThese eight actors add to the cast that already includes meryl Streep, jennifer Lawrence, joel Edgerton, Chloe grace moretz, tom hiddleston, Anne Hathaway, Amy Adams and newcomer samanca lowtonOnly the main male lead is yet to castEDIT: rumour has it that margot robbie and Matthew mcconuaghey have signed up. Robbie will be play half of.a very rich first class couple and Matthew will either play the other half or the male lead role

So many A list actors...

So many possibly unneeded salaries...

So many A list actors... So many possibly unneeded salaries...

The budget is absolutely massive so the money lost would be awful if it bombs. All the stories fit together and make sense at the end so I don't believe there unneeded salaries yet

The Ship Of Dreams cast confirmed as

Cast: Samanca Lowton- lily

Matthew McConaughey- jake

Jennifer Lawrence- Sally

Joel Egerton- James

Meryl Streep- Sandra

Amy Adams- Amy

Tom hiddleston- andy

Anne Hathaway- Jane

Chloe Grace Moretz- Lucy

Colin Firth- Andrew

Margot Robbie- Jane

Paul Giamatti- Lewis David

Sophie Nelisse- Andrea David

Jamie Foxx- Martin

Kerry Washington- Melissa

Jean Dujardin- Bernard

Melanie Laurent- Marie

Quevenzhale Wallis- Diana/Polly

Nico Liersch- Louis

Hugh Bonneville- Thomas Andrews

Woody Harrelson -J Bruce Ismay

The Budget is reportedly between the range of 170-190Million

The Steven Spielberg directed film will play in 2 theatres [1 LA, 1 NY] for Thanskgiving weekend before adding 2 theatres the next week. The film will hit over 4,000 theatres on 7th December

Also if I finish early, is anyone willing to pre-read

EDIT: I have swapped Amy Adams and Chloe Grace Moretz characters as they make more sense

Edited by Divergent Films

ALPHA PICTURES MOVES OUT NEW PLANS FOR NEXT FEW YEARSAfter what has been a quiet year for Alpha Pictures, studio executives have decided to move forward with several new projects.It has been confirmed that Amulet 2 will be released in Summer of Year 10. Bryan Singer will return to direct, and Joey King, Preston Bailey, Jessica Chastain, Daniel Craig, Tara Strong and Jake Abel are confirmed to return in their respective roles, with the budget reportedly at $125 million. According to a press release, the plot summary consists of, "The heroes of Amulet search the skies to find Cielis, the legendary city of stonekeepers, which holds a dark secret." Bradley Cooper, Jay Baruchel, Sam Claflin and James Spader are in talks to star as four new characters.More new projects will be announced shortly. Edited by Alpha

Here are the lyrics from the new song "Everybody Needs a Home," performed by American recording artist Skylar Grey, from Alpha Pictures' newest film FLOWERS FOR ALGERNON.

[Verse 1]Found a new homeFound a fine lifeIt’s the prime time of my lifeIt’s all good nowBut that’s only nowIt’s only nowMany thoughts going through my headWill I find life or find death?Will I get that chanceThat one and only chanceTo find a brand new stance

[Chorus]Man, I can’t move onI can’t stay for longI need to find that golden sparkIf you can’t find loveIf you feel outdoneThen try to find your very own homeEveryone needs a home

[Verse 2](Everyone needs a home, oh oh)Staying up ‘till midnightEverything’s black and whiteWhat’s good and badHappy and sadWhat’s the answer to all of thisOh, I can’t find a wayBut I’ll try anywayIf I get the answerEverything will be so crystal clear[Chorus]

[bridge]If you can’t find higher groundThen don’t try to price your lifeIf the tension’s surround soundThen let it goLet it go

[Chorus]

[Outro]Everyone needs a homeDidn’t realize until nowThat everyone needs a homeCouldn’t get that one chance to be myselfTill nowEveryone needs a home

Millennium films next year previewJanuary will see horror sequel horror house 2 being released as the final part of this story though there might be some more spinoffs. Also scheduled is an untitled tortoise animation, previously planned for last AprilThe first weekend of May will see the release of animated superhero film filmheroA turtle animation film could be released some time aswellA team up movie including Simpsons, family guy, South Park, Wallace and gromit, flappy bird and I think something else is rumoured for JulyCandy crush 2 is scheduled for thanksgiving weekendHorrid Henry and the abominable snowman is scheduled for Christmas and will be animated

Edited by FrozenFilms

A team up movie including Simpsons, family guy, South Park, Wallace and gromit, flappy bird and I think something else is rumoured for July

Oh good god no.

Candy crush 2 is scheduled for thanksgiving weekend

Two problems with that. First of all, you're gonna need to wait more than a year before releasing a big animated sequel. You're going to need to wait more than a year for releasing a sequel of any kind unless it's a very cheap/easy horror/drama or you begin filming of the first with the intention of filming more than one film at the same time, like LOTR or my recent Death Note films.

Second of all, didn't Candy Crush 1 underperform pretty badly? Underperforming films don't tend to get sequels. Especially not animated tentpoles.

• Like 1